Slave One Only Shoots Once

Is it just me? I recently browsed abilities and saw that Slave One's ship should be shooting more than once at least 55% of the time. Since then I've been paying attention and haven't seen him shoot more than once. Am I going crazy? Or is this ship bugged?

Replies

• Options
    He doesn't "shoot" more than once, he "deals" damage more than once. It's the same thing that Sabine does. When you use your basic attack, you see damage pop up a couple of times, instead of just once.
  • Options
    He doesn't "shoot" more than once, he "deals" damage more than once. It's the same thing that Sabine does. When you use your basic attack, you see damage pop up a couple of times, instead of just once.

I'll try to look for that, but I don't recall seeing multiple numbers up, either.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

I'll try to look for that, but I don't recall seeing multiple numbers up, either.

Well, you better sacrifice some goats then!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. As a previous poster pointed out, Slave I has a chance to inflict damage a second or third time, not shoot a second or third time.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.