HAAT rewards

I know it's been highlighted but is it going to change? I finish top 4-10th I'm guild which is ok but 4th raid on the spin I've gotten 2 lots of challenge gear in my rewards.

I understand RNG. I don't expect complete gear pieces, but challenge gear is useless and frustrating. Just remove it for the prize boxes and replace it 1 single stun cuff pls! Much more player friendly

Replies

• Options
    I sense u have anger with challenge gear. I vote up :wink:
  • Options
    Haha it's not even anger anymore. It's just 'what's the point!?'. C'mon EA/CG I'm not asking for more gear but rather just remove the challenge stuff and replace it with anything!

I'd rather have ally points than challenge gear... ha
  • Options
    Rng rng lol --> I think that certain gears drop more than others. So that's not really rng. Sort of like the spawn rate in fleet. Some are more rare than others.
  • crazycdog29
    281 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Rng rng lol --> I think that certain gears drop more than others. So that's not really rng. Sort of like the spawn rate in fleet. Some are more rare than others.

what you are saying is the definition of RNG. Say you have a 20% chance to get the gear you need and 80% challenge and non needed gear. RNG will decide what you get because it is not 100 percent either way. Anything that involves percent chances is RNG dependent. RNG is Random Number Generator its like spinning a wheel to see what it lands on, there are bigger wedges on the wheel but you can still land on a small one
  • Options

what you are saying is the definition of RNG. Say you have a 20% chance to get the gear you need and 80% challenge and non needed gear. RNG will decide what you get because it is not 100 percent either way. Anything that involves percent chances is RNG dependent. RNG is Random Number Generator its like spinning a wheel to see what it lands on, there are bigger wedges on the wheel but you can still land on a small one

Ah thank you. I m not up on this at all. So I appreciate when I can learn. I will say that just going off my own rewards- I get too much unneeded gear. Unneeded meaning binoculars in haat and mk4 in rancor.