Like button

What happened to the like/dislike buttons? did mine just not load? no like/dislike button makes me a sad Panda.

Replies

• Its gone for now. May be back, may not. I paraphrased of course.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Where did the "like up" and "like down" feature on the threads disappear to?

I was thinking something like that on Facebook for these forums would be a great way to agree with certain posts - particularly feedback, while not having to quote someone and post your 2 cents - it also cut down on the amount of posts within threads the Mods and Dev team have to look at to get feedback.

Why was it removed??

Apparently people did not like that they were getting any "Vote Down"s on their post.

So remove the vote down and keep the Vote Up so the Mods and Dev team can see how many people like what the original post said?
  • Boo wrote: »
    Where did the "like up" and "like down" feature on the threads disappear to?

I was thinking something like that on Facebook for these forums would be a great way to agree with certain posts - particularly feedback, while not having to quote someone and post your 2 cents - it also cut down on the amount of posts within threads the Mods and Dev team have to look at to get feedback.

Why was it removed??

Apparently people did not like that they were getting any "Vote Down"s on their post.

So remove the vote down and keep the Vote Up so the Mods and Dev team can see how many people like what the original post said?

I like this idea. Don't need down votes. Just up votes to support popular ideas.
  • I like how my post posted in the correct sub forum only got 26 views and no dev response while the guy who posted in general 10 mins after mine got over a 100 views and a dev response before another dev moved it. We should just always post in general
  • Hiya!
    Futzing with forum functionality and features, so please pardon our dust as things come and go and come back again.
    rN8STVb.gif