Game Crash on Leia Special Mission!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited September 2017
@CG_Kozispoon @EA_MindTricks @CG_Carrie the game crashed on me during the final couple shots on the final enemy on 3/3 of Leia Special Mission today. I had all my toons and full health (this particular node is a breeze for me), and literally had just a couple shots left to kill the final enemy. Can you please work with me to reset the node, or at least credit me for this? Many thanks in advance for consideration!

Ally Code: 749-774-694

92_A03648-_A22_E-4034-8820-7_B2_A7_C0_D4026.png

AC31730_F-6_A90-40_BC-_B8_B2-7_B75_AC07003_D.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Mine did the same. Posted here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/133014/territory-battle-rolo-mission-bug#latest

I also have a screenshot of it. Action icons disappeared, and couldn't select anything from the settings gear in the top left. I was able to press auto (nothing happened) and change speeds. And I could toggle the descriptors on and off above each character.
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • And your support chat option doesn’t work! The option to start a chat session is greyed out, no matter what I try. Sigh!

CD4_B4351-_FE7_C-42_B7-_ACA9-5_D589821_FBC7.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • starsfreak
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Happend to me like an hour ago at 2/3 stage, so dissapointing, got screen ofc
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    And, yes, I even attached a file and it was still greyed out. iOS 11 Beta 9, so you’ll need to fix your website soon.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guild mate had the same issue on his Rolo battle today as well, lost all buttons, nothing worked and then after trying to get something to happen, reconnect etc, game crashed, but he took screenshots as well. Wave three and about to wrap up the fight all full health and prot on his side.

Edited for numerical typo
    Post edited by GhostTruckin on
  • Same here except it was in a normal mission in part 4/6. Game locked out the controls, I could chat but couldn't select anything.
  • Guild mate had the same issue on his Rolo battle today as well, lost all buttons, nothing worked and then after trying to get something to happen, reconnect etc, game crashed, but he took screenshots as well. Wave six and about to wrap up the fight all full health and prot on his side.

Aren't there only three waves for Rolo?

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • The same problem happened to me only it was in the second wave of a combat mission; I was using Kanan Jarrus and the Phoenix Squadron when the buttons would not work. I am also having problems with the forums, the "vote up" and "vote down" buttons are missing for me.
  • Same for me, I had just bought the han pack simply to complete this mission then it bugs on me wave 3.
  • TTT.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ahem, please don’t forget me!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • @CG_Kozispoon @EA_MindTricks mind taking a look, please?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Forwarding this for a further looksee for tomorrow.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Thank you, Ms. Kozi! I appreciate your help.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kozispoon
    Findings found! Gonna toss you a PM.
  • What about the rest of us who have had TB battles freeze or crash? This is affecting our entire guild.
  • +1 we've been reporting this all week. By now there should be some form of dev response.
  • +1 very frustrated. Would love some information for the rest of us.
  • Kozispoon
    Hiya!
    This is a known issue our team is currently investigating to troubleshoot, but as it stands, we unfortunately cannot recover or retroactively reset content from a crashed device.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Findings found! Gonna toss you a PM.

@CG_Kozispoon in the PM you sent me, I believe you may have me confused with another account, Ms. K Spoon. I’ve never redeemed (earned?) 8 Leia shards from TB. It’s been 19 from 1st TB + 41 from this 2nd TB. It would have been 42 this TB, had it not been for the game crash (as I explained in my first post).

31_FE70_F5-0_C21-43_CA-9_D98-1_A7_A70899599.gif
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Findings found! Gonna toss you a PM.

@CG_Kozispoon in the PM you sent me, I believe you may have me confused with another account, Ms. K Spoon. I’ve never redeemed (earned?) 8 Leia shards from TB. It’s been 19 from 1st TB + 41 from this 2nd TB. It would have been 42 this TB, had it not been for the game crash (as I explained in my first post).

31_FE70_F5-0_C21-43_CA-9_D98-1_A7_A70899599.gif

@SnakesOnAPlane
    IMG_1021.jpg
  • LOL, @JJBagger ! Hopefully Ms. K-Spoon will update soon (likely Monday).
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Keeping this up at the top. This needs to be made right.

And, again, in response to the PM that was sent to me: I’ve never earned just 8 Leia shards (what was claimed in the PM to me). You’re confusing my account with another. My guild earned 19 Leia shards 1st TB and 41 2nd TB. It should have been 42, but, like many others, this bugalicious app got the best of me.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • B) Howdy, it’s me again.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I'm usually the patient one, but have there been any updates on this issue? This happened to myself and another in my guild on the last TB, causing us to miss out on 2 ROLO shards in her special mission and the completion points. We aren't a super guild so every shard is really important to us. We should have had 3 shards total, but 2 of us got the no-attack glitch so we couldn't finish. That single ROLO shard is lonely ;)
  • Howdy
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • @CG_Kozispoon just checking in. Trying to clarify your response to me in PM, as I’m still sure you were responding to the wrong individual, or looking at the wrong account.

In a nutshell, the game crashed while I was just about to finish the last enemy to earn my 1 ROLO shard for me and my guild. We should have earned that.

May I suggest that y’all add in mechanics that would know if the app crashed, not on the player’s part, and reset that battle in TB? Fairness is important in this game.
    SnakesOnAPlane