Let us choose our own schedule in TB

Give officers a button to start TB. There could simply be a weekly refresh for new TBs to be available to start.

Give officers a button to end a TB phase and start the next one. End the 24 hour per phase schedule, it's not fun, it's stressful, who needs that?

Give us info on who hasn't completed combat missions yet. I know it comes up when people have deployed and how many waves they completed but this info doesn't stay around long enough and it isn't fun having to keep checking this all day every day TB is running.

Make TB fun instead of stressful!

Replies

• I prefer the old 6am pst to the 10am pst it’s painful long to do platoons and battles with new time change.
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Be nice (like last time) to have a live leaderboard rather than show the last events one - we know that result - unless it's somewhere I've not clicked on yet.
    Post edited by GrantusMaximus on
  • Agree! We have problems getting members into battles. Start 7pm here. Locking battles at the start for filling platoons. 9pm raid start. After that people go to bed and work next day.
    Slightly above 30/50 atm :s
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I think a phase end button is a great idea, especially since all members get equal rewards in the end so it's all about maximizing. It's also a nice way to solve the 12 vs 24 hour debate.

The only issue might be it entending over a week so I would think that 24 hours would be the max time limit per phase.

I disagree with the start TB button though, I think it's good that it starts at a predetermined time since it's technically an event. Allowing more hardcore guilds to complete it as they please but still allowing the casuals their chance to attack is a great way to keep everyone happy though. (I wouldn't want to be a guild officer coordinating everything.)
  • Good suggestion, I like it and serves all type of players without any form of abuse.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting