Their is no Light Side love but...

But lets just look at words. Words are easy to understand for everyone while graphs might require your attention. They are 128 toons in this game : 75 Light side / 53 Dark side.

32 rebels / 15 imperials.
23 galactics / 10 separatists.
6 resistances / 5 FO.
7LS scoundrels / 9DS scoundrels.
0LS / 6 DS bounty hunters.
5 LS jawas/0 DS.
7 LS Ewoks / 0DS.
3 LS Droids / 6 DS Droids.
19 Jedi / 9 Sith.
6 LS Clones / 0DS.

In 2016, 20 rebels (counting Rogue One rebels except Pao and Body that went after). In 2017 they are 32 while they were already outnumbering any other faction in this game.
2 rebels for 1 imperial, 2 galactic republic for 1 separatist, 2 jedi for 1 sith, etc... the only opposite is 1 LS droid for 2 DS droids and we know DROIDS ARE META...

50% more LS than DS but no, there's no specific love for LS, they just happen to benefit from the right time and moment, did they ?
No need to explain what faction will get more love when The Last Jedi come out, or the one who could be the more OP to clean the game and each content of it ?

And no need to explain why the next TB will be LS again (just in case, it will be because "lack of DS chars").

Replies

  • Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.
  • Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.

    If this was Star Wars my dear friend, Vader would smash this new meta. Don't use the lore at your advantage just because something doesn't goes in your way.

    And the H of Heroes doesn't specify from which sides are heroes. As far as I can remember, heroes depend on your point of view, so considering Empire, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin or the Emperor are heroes.
  • Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.

    Then let's not call it Star Wars, because the Star Wars Universe has always been about the Dark Side AND the Light Side fighting off.

    There is no hero without villain.
  • Guest wrote: »
    Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.

    If this was Star Wars my dear friend, Vader would smash this new meta. Don't use the lore at your advantage just because something doesn't goes in your way.

    And the H of Heroes doesn't specify from which sides are heroes. As far as I can remember, heroes depend on your point of view, so considering Empire, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin or the Emperor are heroes.

    Vader only "fought" Luke mostly in canon. Don't think you know it all when 99% of the roster never fought Darth. Vader is a wuss far passed his prime.
    The OP is right but it doesn't bother me. You both are whiners imo.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Guest wrote: »
    Please STOP THIS.

    And the H of Heroes doesn't specify from which sides are heroes. As far as I can remember, heroes depend on your point of view, so considering Empire, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin or the Emperor are heroes.

    tumblr_m6wl0khutz1r7nc50.gif?w=640
  • Shonkathonk
    491 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    In those stats did you remove toons that cover multiple factions? E.g clones are galactic, r2 covers loads of factions? If so how did you decide which faction they should be recorded in? Not having a go I'm just pointing out statistics like that can easily be 'manipulated' to give outcomes more favourable to certain argument

    Also you missed out nightsisters, show them ladies some love
  • Tuskens missing as well...
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Guest wrote: »
    Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.

    If this was Star Wars my dear friend, Vader would smash this new meta. Don't use the lore at your advantage just because something doesn't goes in your way.

    And the H of Heroes doesn't specify from which sides are heroes. As far as I can remember, heroes depend on your point of view, so considering Empire, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin or the Emperor are heroes.

    Vader only "fought" Luke mostly in canon. Don't think you know it all when 99% of the roster never fought Darth. Vader is a wuss far passed his prime.
    The OP is right but it doesn't bother me. You both are whiners imo.

    Because you know better ? I'm not talking about who's fighting who in a movie, I'm talking about the way chars are represented in a movie. Darth Vader is powerful and smash people from his side and the other side without mercy. Don't presume to know what I wanted to say initially when you don't.

    And I don't care whining if that's what it takes to make a balance in this game. You're all blind with your personal investments while this game was balanced and is not anymore since CLS is out. What's next ? 6 zeta'd chars ? 10 ability ? Another one with a kit allowing him to do everything ? Don't you get surprised that one single chars, can solo the Rancor Raid, counter all previous meta existing, can regain health and protection as if nothing happened, gain TM as fast as a train ? And yet, he cannot solo HAAT but with Han he can do 40% of P1 and he's a major asset to p3 ?

    Why does a single chars is changing all Arena ? Before him, Rex, Thrawn, Zader, Nihilus, Krennic, Wedge, GK, etc... were possible lead, which bring diversity in Arena. Now there're what ? 3... 4 leads ?

    Enjoy stupidity if you like, I prefer do something to change it.
  • Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.

    i wonder if u ever read or seen Star Wars for you to say that
  • and they moved the thread...ofcourse
  • MisterZeq
    49 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    @Guest
    You are right somehow. Only thing you don't take to account is that CLS has been released less than one month ago. I'm pretty sure it will be balanced, juste take it easy and wait a bit more. Would have a DS character with such power been released first, then you'd be twerkin' at the time being and a LS "you" would say the same as you do.
    Till now, devs are doing good job I think, and I feel like they're actually working on counterpart for DS.
    Patience is all you need :)
  • MisterZeq wrote: »
    @Guest
    You are right somehow. Only thing you don't take to account is that CLS has been released less than one month ago. I'm pretty sure it will be balanced, juste take it easy and wait a bit more. Would have a DS character with such power been released first, then you'd be twerkin' at the time being and a LS "you" would say the same as you do.
    Till now, devs are doing good job I think, and I feel like they're actually working on counterpart for DS.
    Patience is all you need :)

    I'm not saying that Dark Side should have been first, I'm saying they never should have done such a kit on a single toon. On him rely what other factions will never have. This is what I don't like. This game was about balancing and now it's about making money. Of course I'm full of passion when I write those messages, which brought me a warning by the way, but why do people defend something that cannot be denied. This is the end of balance for this game. A toon with 6 abilities, 3 zetas, high damage, speed, protection and health regeneration, huge TM gain, counter attack, critical avoidance, accuracy, critical hit and damage increase, etc... This toon have the kit on an Entire squad.

    So yes, that's what bother me.
  • Once again. He has been released a month ago. It will be balanced, not a matter of making money or not. They still will, and, that's the reason we have the game and can play it.
    Many chars get rework to balance new metas, just a matter of time. There is no money interest to only OP one toon when you can make money on several :)
  • BrtStlnd
    1092 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.

    This is a worthless argument. “Hey the good guys always have to win” is not a valid point.

    Do you forget that the Empire dominated the galaxy for decades?
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Please STOP THIS.

    Can you people whine about something else? This is GoH not GoEmpire.

    LS will always dominate, tis is star wars after all.

    This is a worthless argument. “Hey the good guys always have to win” is not a valid point.

    Do you forget that the Empire dominated the galaxy for decades?

    He was surely inspired by the way the Rebels won the battle on Hoth when they did not in the movie...
  • Don't let the lightside boot lickers get ya down man. They love having game genie after game genie characters released for their side. You left out how 4 out of 5 of the legendary characters require LS to unlock, and Rebels specifically for three. The bias is irrefutable. Proof is in the numbers.

    To those that "WHAAAAAAA WHAAAA ITS GALAXY OF HEROES!" Point of view people, point of view. Vader was not past his prime, the force doesn't have a prime, BUT LS fans don't care.
  • Guest wrote: »

    0LS / 6 DS bounty hunters.
    3 LS Droids / 6 DS Droids.
    7LS scoundrels / 9DS scoundrels.

    Dev:
    So we need more lightside bounty hunters, droids, and scoundrels. Got it!

    also, how do you know it isn't proportionate to the amount of lightside players? Not saying it is, but it might be. Wish they had a poll in the forums for was faction to work on next few months and then after finding a winner have a poll on which characters to implement next. Ongoing.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Do you forget that the Empire dominated the galaxy for decades?

    Did you forget that the Empire is based on the ****'s according to George Lucas, and they are supposed to be hated (and lose)?

    Now Sith in the other hand I find much more compelling...
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Do you forget that the Empire dominated the galaxy for decades?

    Did you forget that the Empire is based on the ****'s according to George Lucas, and they are supposed to be hated (and lose)?

    Now Sith in the other hand I find much more compelling...

    You mean like the Rebels got their collective tails handed to them on Hoth? And the sister kisser got his hand chopped off easily? OH... wait...
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Do you forget that the Empire dominated the galaxy for decades?

    Did you forget that the Empire is based on the ****'s according to George Lucas, and they are supposed to be hated (and lose)?

    Now Sith in the other hand I find much more compelling...

    I imagine you think you're the light hero who brings peace to the forum ? In that case, try to reach in your mind that we don't speak about "bad guys should lose and unicorns should win", we speak mostly about balance. What does this comparaison, used for movies, has to do with us and our debate ? Nothing.
    Guest wrote: »

    0LS / 6 DS bounty hunters.
    3 LS Droids / 6 DS Droids.
    7LS scoundrels / 9DS scoundrels.
    Dev:
    So we need more lightside bounty hunters, droids, and scoundrels. Got it!

    also, how do you know it isn't proportionate to the amount of lightside players? Not saying it is, but it might be. Wish they had a poll in the forums for was faction to work on next few months and then after finding a winner have a poll on which characters to implement next. Ongoing.

    Let's be realistic. If the value of your argumentation is relying on the amount of people being on your side, then you are absolutely safe. Thing is, this is not how it works. Everyone know that rebels are advised to be farmed. First because their is many of them, second because they fit in many area of the game : Raids, Arena, Mod Challenges, Events (3 mains events : Palp, Thrawn, CLS) and Ships. They even do great in GW.

    So let's be realistic, they are played because of their advantages. If Devs had make it the opposite way and made Empire the biggest faction of this game, you would be complaining because they're only good at one Raid, they perform well in Arena if you invest on them (Shore, Thrawn, Krennic) and I'm not speaking necessarily of money, I'm talking about time. How many rebels are available only on 1 hard node ? And how many of them are End Game chars ? 1 - Baze.
Sign In or Register to comment.