Zeta on a 4*

Is it was waste of a zeta to put it on a4* or 5* in a mature shard?

Replies

• Yes it is. Except maybe Nihilus. He's usable at 4-5*. I'd save it for a light side leader like QGJ or Finn and full court press Jedi or Resistance. They are usable almost everywhere.

Plus you need 3 good light side teams for territory battles. Rebels, Jedi, and Resistance is what I use.
  • Thanks @Ruivussan ....My Nihilus is only 3 star still so not worth anything yet on him. I'd do Finn but he's only 4*. QGJ may be a good option to up my Jedis. Was also thinking maybe zCassian or doing Combat analysis on R2. I'm working on my Resistance team and will do Finn when I get Resistance built up more.
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    With zetas I look at how long it would take me to get a toon to where I needed, Vs the time taken to get another zeta, if less I stick a zeta on it if more I put it somewhere I can use it straight away.
    If I can, I bank it and save it for when I really need it. Cls and R2 is a prime example for me, I had 2 banked and was able to zeta both and build a new arena team around them, basically don't be in such a rush to spend it, having 2 to add at once may give you a bigger impact further on.
  • Good point....I was thinking that same thing as both Finn and Kylo are a ways from getting to at least 6*. Just wasn't sure how effective putting a zeta on either would be. It would beef them up from where they are but just wasn't sure if they would be too squishy yet due to * level to really be useful
  • What Loving said. By the time you have Finn ready, you will probably have another 2 zetas built up.

• Nope, my 4* Barriss got her Zeta and I got her to g11 on day 1, totally not a waste. A zeta is wasted when it's put on an useless character.
  • Don't get me wrong,if you can get a toon arena viable on day 1 then it's not a waste, and I can well imagine that zbarriss even at 4* is an impact and worth it, I'm just saying sometimes it's worth stopping and thinking before you just jump on and zeta a toon.
  • Kinda dumb question but I didn't want to dedicate a whole thing to it, but does it affect the toons stats if you level them passed a gear or skill level and then add it later?
    Like would two of the same toons have different stats if one was leveled up to 85 and then has the gear and skills added on as opposed to one who had stuff added on at every level it could be added to?
  • Kinda dumb question but I didn't want to dedicate a whole thing to it, but does it affect the toons stats if you level them passed a gear or skill level and then add it later?
    Like would two of the same toons have different stats if one was leveled up to 85 and then has the gear and skills added on as opposed to one who had stuff added on at every level it could be added to?

The outcome will be The same no matter the path
  • If it's for Arena....maybe. Kinda depends on the zeta and how the team is being used. If it's a leader character, for example, it could be effective as long as the other toons all benefit even when the leader is killed earlier.
    For something like TB, I could see a zeta on a lower starred toon being effective. zFinn is one I'm thinking could work well.
  • Thanks everyone.. Decided to do combat analysis on R2 instead of a lower toon. Working out well so far.
  • I zeta'd thrawn at 5*. He is a mainstay of my arena team and is G11.
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    I zeta'd thrawn at 5*. He is a mainstay of my arena team and is G11.

I've got the bacta gel I need to take him to G12, but I have to wait until he's 7*. Hope I get the chance in October. I'm about ready to give him his zeta.
  • Not much to do with star-level, all to do with the toon, what the zeta adds to his/her ability, gears and mods. :)