Chirrut alteration

Lightwalker
256 posts Member
edited September 2017
Hello,

I just wanted to put a thought forward that Chirrut unique of adding health over time should be changed slightly so that it is capped.

I would suggest that he can only add one heal over time buff that will heal 30% of a characters health.

The reason for this is at the moment unless you have a character that can buff block or heal block in your team it makes the combination of baze and him pretty much unbeatable which shouldn't be the case.

I foresee this problem will only become more accute as we move into gear 12 where the health pool of characters is going to be increased.
Post edited by Lightwalker on

Replies

• Chirrut wouldn't be very decent if they reworked him like this. That's like saying zBarriss should heal 20% on a crit, but capped at 40% for each of her turns.
  • @Lightwalker

There are ways to beat Chaze. Re-read carefully their capacities.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Chirrut wouldn't be very decent if they reworked him like this. That's like saying zBarriss should heal 20% on a crit, but capped at 40% for each of her turns.

Well bearing in mind they have already nerfed bariss twice in this game so far, for similar issues to the one I just posted about, I don't think this is too much of a stretch tbh
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Chirrut wouldn't be very decent if they reworked him like this. That's like saying zBarriss should heal 20% on a crit, but capped at 40% for each of her turns.

Well bearing in mind they have already nerfed bariss twice in this game so far, for similar issues to the one I just posted about, I don't think this is too much of a stretch tbh

Considering zBarriss is far better at mitigating crit damage and recovering health than Chirrutt has been, or ever will be, there doesn't seem to be a reason to nerf him. Unless he suddenly starts gaining TM on crits and instantly healing toons whenever they take damage, he is far from OP.
  • I think a cap is a good idea, but it's gotta be at least 3 or 4, not 1.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • I have had no issue with taking out chirrut. Pretty much any assist special will take him out. Also there are lots of characters that remove buffs
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Hello,

I just wanted to put a thought forward that Chirrut unique of adding health over time should be changed slightly so that it is capped.

I would suggest that he can only add one heal over time buff that will heal 30% of a characters health.

The reason for this is at the moment unless you have a character that can buff block or heal block in your team it makes the combination of baze and him pretty much unbeatable which shouldn't be the case.

I foresee this problem will only become more accute as we move into gear 12 where the health pool of characters is going to be increased.

This is a terrible idea and would render Chirrut useless. Just let him add up as many health over times as he can then blow him away with one shot from Boba's rocket.