Starting new high level clan. Where team variation knowledge is a must. Small and elite

I havent decided on a name. first group to join the clan can unanimously decide a name. obviously you may have a good idea from time to time but if the majority disagrees it doesnt matter. in my clan majority always rules. anyways im level 70 have a list of solid toons. im not ftp but im not really ptw. i buy about 10-20 bucks worth a week for crystals out of sheer boredom of waiting on refreshes. so my team isnt by any means shabby. i'm ranked 20ish consistantly on the arena and my team is as follows.

qgj 5*
lumi 7*
sid 7*
dooku 7*
jc 7*

i have a phasma 7* but the bonus from qgj's speed to jc isnt bad. so im running with him
as soon as my gs is farmed to 5* and gear 8 i will be permanently replacing jc to make my team

qgj 6*
lumi 7*
sid 7*
dooku 7*
gs 5* probably 6* with how easy his shards are to get

anyways i post quite a bit on the forums and read match up and character threads daily. so im pretty knowledgable about what people are saying. if you are interested in starting a clan with me. sweet. lets do it. but just know ill probably be more involved with this game that you. its literally my free time in a phone app. hope to hear some love. -Ramza

Replies

• Options
    i'll also be making a custom website with logo's and interactive teammate profiles. hopefully i can get an api from swgoh so i can get models of the characters. i'm also planning on starting a group forum and chat room and all the good stuff. so yeah. this will be fun
  • Options
    I would like to join the guild. I currently am level 61, with a decent amount of characters. I am F2P. I hope to one day get every character. I sit at 1200 on the arena, but i dont do them serious to often. My goals include getting to level 70, then level all characters go 70, while unlocking every character so that i can build teams. I am going to design a rating system for teams, i could have a page where the ratings are posted. All wouldny be 7 star for awhile. But thays my hope. (Isnt it's everyones) i am going to accomplish this at some point. But i believe i could be a great partner for your guild
  • Options
    Btw my in game name is Soccean, and can have a line chat if youd like
  • Options
    Hey there!

Good luck on your "clan" it looks like you are off to a great start as you have managed to already attract a like minded person with the same lack of grammatical style and cringeworthy punctuation skill.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Hey there!

Good luck on your "clan" it looks like you are off to a great start as you have managed to already attract a like minded person with the same lack of grammatical style and cringeworthy punctuation skill.

Can we start a post of the day award? I nominate that one.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Hey there!

What is your problem exactly? Is it that time of the month again?
  • Lazerrift
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    HEYYYYY GUYZzzzzz canz i joinz ur clan plez. U do 360 nerscoopes amirite!!!!! Letd DO DIS. Plez letz me join this eliterz guildz of masterieyz.

In all seriousness.... **** is your grammar ramza
  • Options
    My point was that I wanted a small committed group of players. Something small like a 5 man. So everyone could communicate and get better. Not to come off douchy in any way. I'm not that type of person. I'd rather help than hurt anyday.
  • Options
    I would still like to join
  • Options
    Mk sounds good. What should the name be
  • Options
    Not sure. Wanna start a line chat?
  • Options
    Sure
  • Options
    What is your line username?
  • Options
    What is your line username
  • Options
    How do you join a Guild? Majority level 74 with 4 7-star characters. I play everyday and invest some $. My ally code is 275-735-697.