Terrible Game Performance

Hey everyone, I could use your help as to why my game runs so terribly. For the past few weeks now, my game has slowed down to a crawl. Opening different menus takes up to 10 seconds each, the character menu takes absolutely forever to load and doesn't even show the character icons until I scroll a bit. Arena battles can take up to 30-40 seconds before they actually start. Whenever I run Zody in P4 of the HAAT, it gets to the point where the 212th animation doesn't even work right and my damage numbers stop showing up (I still do damage, I just don't see how much I'm doing.)
These are just a few of many examples, any help will be much appreciated!

I have an LG G6, it isn't because of a bad phone.

Replies

• Fizzik wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I could use your help as to why my game runs so terribly. For the past few weeks now, my game has slowed down to a crawl. Opening different menus takes up to 10 seconds each, the character menu takes absolutely forever to load and doesn't even show the character icons until I scroll a bit. Arena battles can take up to 30-40 seconds before they actually start. Whenever I run Zody in P4 of the HAAT, it gets to the point where the 212th animation doesn't even work right and my damage numbers stop showing up (I still do damage, I just don't see how much I'm doing.)

It's probably because it's a bad phone

It's due to the update it's taking up to much ram in lower grade phones and tablets I had to delete a few apps and it ran as good as before the update
  • Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
  • I have an iphone6 and also noticed a few bugs plus some slow load screens. There are many many more random crashes too.

I don't know android or the LG G6, but on iphone there's a way to clear the memory (hold home button for 10 seconds on the power-off screen, but don't power off) and it helps a little. Maybe look into a similar option for your phone. You might even consider reinstalling the whole game ...

One common and consistent bug I notice is that the damage numbers stop showing up in PIT or AAT late in a fight.
  • BryantBub wrote: »
    I have an iphone6 and also noticed a few bugs plus some slow load screens. There are many many more random crashes too.

I don't know android or the LG G6, but on iphone there's a way to clear the memory (hold home button for 10 seconds on the power-off screen, but don't power off) and it helps a little. Maybe look into a similar option for your phone. You might even consider reinstalling the whole game ...

One common and consistent bug I notice is that the damage numbers stop showing up in PIT or AAT late in a fight.

Got the same phone as you and I got the same bugs you do, they don't bother me much though

No, but seriously. Try just restarting the game, or your whole phone
  • Soldier76 wrote: »
    Fizzik wrote: »

I wouldn't say that, it's packing some serious specs for a phone.
    Soldier76 wrote: »
    Fizzik wrote: »

I wouldn't say that, it's packing some serious specs for a phone.

Oh I know. I was just joking lol. If anything, he/she should restart their phone