SWGOH Wish List

Prev13456710
Was hoping to bring some light back to the forums and start a discussion on what the player base would like to see in this game. Whether it be toons, a new game mode idea, QoL update wishes, or anything else.
I'll start it off. I'd love to see a new game mode added to where you can constantly battle other players in real time for small rewards for each win. This would be kinda like clash Royal, and this mode would be separated from the arena. And Go!

Replies

• Revan
  • General Hux and Agent/Captain Kallus (depending on the season he comes from)

That's honestly all I want, those two in the game. And for Kallus to have some sort of synergy with Zeb. :blush:
  • Top 2:
    Revan
    Ship events /raids

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • All great ideas, especially Revan ;) hoping since they added Nihilus that Revan and the others won't have to wait too long to get added
  • Fix the daily raid ticket counter(priority 1)

Rework thermals, bounty hunter pass, add missing bounty hunters, legendary jango fett event.

More ships and capital ships. Ships are beyond stale.

Make more toons farmable if only in hard nodes.

Raise the daily raid ticket maximum. This can help fix the gear crunch and will have players logging on more often.

• Cantina double drop event
  • Clone wars Maul
    Palpatine lightsaber (single)
    Vader before mustafar
    Talzin
    Grievous rework
    Empire themed raid
  • SharkMilkk wrote: »
    Clone wars Maul
    Palpatine lightsaber (single)
    Vader before mustafar
    Talzin
    Grievous rework
    Empire themed raid

You missed Revan ;) but I love everything about this
  • Kylo Rens ship to be farmable
    • Legendary Jango Fett event (requiring Separatists)
    • Separatist rework and additional characters (such as battle driods and droidekas)
    • Events that allow you to battle through the movies, iconic scene by iconic scene
    • Padme Amidala marquee event
    • The return of the AT-AT heroic battle, and a new spider droid heroic battle
    • Scoundrel Rework
    • Naboo and Geonosis territory battles
    • More Knights of the Old Republic characters (Revan, Carth, Bastila, Canderous, Mission, Zaalbar)
    • "Inventory" to be changed to "Roster" on the character screen
  • Pls add more rebels!!
  • Others have mentioned some good ones.

For me I want to be able to use ALL of my characters. And by use, I don't mean click a button in platoons or deploy them. I want to have to play with them. This could be done in so many ways. One way would be more specific territory battle missions. We have Rogue one and Phoenix. Why not make some of the others Jawas, Resistance, Clones, etc. And add a dark side TB of the same. Make me really want to develop all of these characters, and then actually learn to play with them.

My favorite method of diversifying the game though would be to give random arena bonuses each day (or on certain days) in arena. For example, it could randomly generate that Jedi have +50% offense and Rebels have -25% health. Each day there would be a different buff/debuff. This means each day the arena meta changes. Those who have a deep roster will fare best because they can adapt.
  • Guild mail similar to Clash of Clans clan mail feature.
    A button that lets you spend all your Ally Points at once.
  • All the unfarmable ships.
  • Others have mentioned some good ones.

For me I want to be able to use ALL of my characters. And by use, I don't mean click a button in platoons or deploy them. I want to have to play with them. This could be done in so many ways. One way would be more specific territory battle missions. We have Rogue one and Phoenix. Why not make some of the others Jawas, Resistance, Clones, etc. And add a dark side TB of the same. Make me really want to develop all of these characters, and then actually learn to play with them.

My favorite method of diversifying the game though would be to give random arena bonuses each day (or on certain days) in arena. For example, it could randomly generate that Jedi have +50% offense and Rebels have -25% health. Each day there would be a different buff/debuff. This means each day the arena meta changes. Those who have a deep roster will fare best because they can adapt.

I was also thinking along these lines. So many toons just sit there and do nothing.

I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of daily challenge where the toon requirements are picked at random. Gear as rewards, a way to slightly ease the gear crunch.

I like the idea of random buffs or debuffs each day to mess with the meta.

Aside from all that....Jabba, Jabba, Jabba's minions, some more Jabba....and the Crumb please.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Nananannanana nanannananana nananannana nannananan nanannananaa nananananna
    REEEVAAAN

Quinlan, ships, updated sepratists, nightsisters, not neglected dark side of the force, GW format rework, more raids, more content, removal of mod battles once you finish them and that place will unlock casual battle modes for ships, with new currency ship energy, where you fight against ships with ships and you earn ship shards(like hard battle modes) ....

Me for president...

This is NOT just a promise, this can be reality, your reality, dont let your dreams be dreams!
  • A BETTER DROP RATE ON ZETAS!!!!
  • HawkeyePierce_4077
    61 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Revan and a Bounty Hunter faction pass. Hopefully with Bossk and Jango.
    Post edited by HawkeyePierce_4077 on
  • I would like a ship version of galactic wars.
  • Was hoping to bring some light back to the forums and start a discussion on what the player base would like to see in this game. Whether it be toons, a new game mode idea, QoL update wishes, or anything else.
    I'll start it off. I'd love to see a new game mode added to where you can constantly battle other players in real time for small rewards for each win. This would be kinda like clash Royal, and this mode would be separated from the arena. And Go!

This is a great idea. It would also be cool if in this mode you could wager crystals, gear, shards, mats, credits, etc... per match. Winner take all. This should also apply for ships too.

Additionally, I would love to have the ability to play different battle types. 1 vs 1 - 6 vs 6.

• I've been waiting for a game mode where characters shards or crystals are earned for the use of characters and/or character powers in a special event. For example Use Lando x2, Use Ewok Elder's primary attack x3. Would be a cool way to change things up and play characters we don't ordinarily use.
  • More siths, more geonosians, more nightsisters, The Mandalorian faction and for sure REVAN !!!

If they can add also a second capital ship for the dark side such as the Chimeara (for Thrawn), it will be perfect.
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Gear heist- or some way to gear up players quicker.

I have toons unlocked sitting at 7 or 8 but would really like to try out new comps and such - oh! Sand box mode- vs. your allies, atat, haat, rancor etc.

No payout time for arena. - highest rank achieved in 24 hours.

Tr8tr! As an exclusive bronzium pull.

Edit: at least the vote up button back - for all these great ideas above.
  • My only wish for this week would be a dev update post, at least to shed some light on what's coming.
    Pretty please @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP ??
  • My only wish for this week would be a dev update post, at least to shed some light on what's coming.
    Pretty please @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP ??

What's ahead - "..." that's all we got

• Ok here is my two penneth:

Bugs/Gameplay changes
    • Remove challenge gear from Raid Rewards/Shops
    • Slider for Bronzium packs

New Content
    • More ships - Anakin's Jedi Star Fighter, Douku's Ship whatever that was called etc
    • More ship content - ship LS/DS battles?
    • Hardware upgrades for ships - if you won't release this, remove the "coming soon" please!
    • More generic characters like Sandtrooper and Rebel Trooper etc
    • Padawan Obi-wan
    • Padme
    • Gungan Faction (LOL!)
    • Fleshing out of the other factions like Tusken, Geonosian etc
    • B1 Battle Droid - Roger Roger!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Loving this feedback.Just getting us amped to keep working on the content we have for the next Game Update. As for what's to come @Ben_Sunwalker , that remains to be be seen!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Revan top priority!

Also, plz stop giving us rebels (han solo zombie, han solo farmer, leia swimming pool costume, leia housewife, ...), give sith some good love!!
    Darth Bane ppl! Darth whatever-you-like!

That said, other nice-to-have thingies IMO:

- Hardware upgrades for ships
    - MOAR ships (LS, DS), both normal and capital
    - Some kind of Old Republic Event
    - Any new non-top-endgame-player "single-player" game mode...
  • Shaak Ti and Adi Gallia.
  • Ben_Sunwalker
    351 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Loving this feedback.Just getting us amped to keep working on the content we have for the next Game Update. As for what's to come @Ben_Sunwalker , that remains to be be seen!

Ok, fair enough! Thanks for the reply and may you guys have a blessed day at the office! @CG_Kozispoon

Edit: oh wow I just got your typo hint. Let's see if others do do too (8)! Lol