SWGOH Wish List

Replies

• Loving this feedback.Just getting us amped to keep working on the content we have for the next Game Update. As for what's to come @Ben_Sunwalker , that remains to be be seen!

Ok, fair enough! Thanks for the reply and may you guys have a blessed day at the office! @CG_Kozispoon

Edit: oh wow I just got your typo hint. Let's see if others do do too (8)! Lol

Also, is 'amped up' a reference to Bistan's ability?
  • DEATH STAR Raid with ships.

I love the idea of a hybrid raid. Ships and toons. Death Star seems like a lay up for that. But do we really want another rebels themed event?

Well what did the rebels have that we can blow up?

Hoth base? Oh wait...
  • I'd go against the trend above and say stop releasing new toons every week. Pretty sure when I started we used to get a new one every other month. Also, they usually had a point of difference where as now they seemed to largely be designed to dominate the existing ones. The constant stream of toons means we spend less time experimenting. I'd suggest chilling a bit and tweaking existing areas, shops and bug fixes. My $0.02
  • I'd go against the trend above and say stop releasing new toons every week. Pretty sure when I started we used to get a new one every other month. Also, they usually had a point of difference where as now they seemed to largely be designed to dominate the existing ones. The constant stream of toons means we spend less time experimenting. I'd suggest chilling a bit and tweaking existing areas, shops and bug fixes. My $0.02

+1

There are a lot of toons that can be added, but they don't all need to be added now. Dropping 5-6 new toons at a time is excessive when it really doesn't improve overall game play. At that point you are adding toons just to be adding toons.

Focus on improving game play and making the game competitive rather than adding a rash of toons that are going to get unlocked and then sit on level one because they have no practical use in the game.
  • Remove challenge gear from raid rewards
    Provide better guild management tools
    Improve in-game chat (chat sub-rooms, TB/raid banners, etc.)
    Re-vamp GW
    In guild pvp-sparring
  • Remove challenge gear from raid rewards
    Provide better guild management tools
    Improve in-game chat (chat sub-rooms, TB/raid banners, etc.)
    Re-vamp GW
    In guild pvp-sparring

+1 On that challenge gear in raids. It's a massive insult.
  • 2 simple things
    GREIVOUS REWORK and DS love please
  • 1) Allow guild officers ability to update "sticky" message in game chat. Since they can start a raid, it'd be nice if they could put the raid rules in sticky or remove a no longer applicable msg at the same time.

2) In combat allow "pass" or "skip turn" option for each toon. In GW and phased battles, ofttimes I don't want the toon that's up next to fire the killing shot, but rather pass to the next toon who might have a heal or revive I want to trigger in prep for the next round.

3) Allow tagging of non-activated toons as favorites. I tag all the toons I'm working on as favorites and it'd be nice to include those non-activated toons so I don't forget them (reason why I don't have kylo yet ;)

Thanks!
  • Loving this feedback.Just getting us amped to keep working on the content we have for the next Game Update. As for what's to come @Ben_Sunwalker , that remains to be be seen!

Ok, fair enough! Thanks for the reply and may you guys have a blessed day at the office! @CG_Kozispoon

Edit: oh wow I just got your typo hint. Let's see if others do do too (8)! Lol

Bazinga
  • srgj88 wrote: »
    Has anyone brought up Darth Bane or Mara Jade yet? Would be great toons to add. We just need more cool characters that aren't Han #5

Han 5 is coming. Han's movie due next year

Harsh but fair (and probably true)
  • With almost 30 more light side characters you might want to add some to the dark side. Seems like everything is built around light side. Still love your game though.
  • We need a Geonosian Arena Raid. The phases are the 3 execution creatures and Jango is phase 4. You could have lightside and darkside versions that unlocks unique rewards (shards/blueprints) depending which track you choose. Guilds vote which track they want to focus on (since you have to choose one at a time) and max out one character before unlocking the other. That way not all guilds have the same character all at once. It will promote diversity.

Also when we get Jango he should be able to ignore stealth.
  • With almost 30 more light side characters you might want to add some to the dark side. Seems like everything is built around light side. Still love your game though.

Darkside will come- it seems we re on the TLJ road- so expect more from there - old Luke (before young Jedi Luke? )Light saber rey? Rose, general organa but also FO- snoke, bb9 , knights of Ren. But yes hopefully so much more ds toons to come.
  • Are going to be seeing any of these request put into action or is this a feel good page for people to express their idea only to have no intention of using any of them.

I have become very discouraged with the response of the developers on a large player based request. We are all getting tired of everything lightside. We would love to see a darkside Territory Battles along with possible a ship raid event. And today yet another lightside character was released.

I'm just not seeing any sort of listening being done and its very frustrating. I hope you all enjoy your work days and look over these posts with purposeful meaning.
  • I want TACOS!
  • Smuggler's Run

An update to Training Droid Smuggling using a combination of Ground/Space battles. Steal loot and successfully smuggle it off the planet and out of the system to earn your rewards.

Naboo Territory Battle

No explanation required. Ideal opportunity to add Gungan characters, Droideka and Padme.

Geonosian Arena Pit Raid

Phase 1: Battle Geonosian Guards
    Phase 2: Fight the Nexu
    Phase 3: Fight the Acklay
    Phase 4: Fight Jango Fett + Droids

Scariff Territory Battle

First couple of phases would involve ships and taking down the planetary shield.

• -shadows of the empire toons/ships (dash rendar, xizor, guri, leebo, the outrider, swoop gang)
    -Add another (harder) tier to pit raid with better rewards(zeta)
    -Guild exchange mode where I can choose the gear I have the most of and make it available to my guild with a slider
    -Guild mod exchange
    -naboo, geonosis, Endor territory battles
    -mandalorian faction/fenn rau
    -episode 1 toons/ships (droideka, b1, gungan warriors, naboo pilots, captain tarpals, padawan obi wan)

That's all I got for now. Probably think of something else two seconds after posting
  • Got it: Galen Marek as a LS or DS toon. You have to choose, and you can only have one. Different ability set depending on light or dark
  • I'd like to see a rework on Mace where he can ignore taunt if his ability exposes someone else.

Really? No one wants Sebulba or Jar Jar?

I'd like to see Aurra Sing, Mara Jade, Old Trooper Rex, Jango, Saw Guerrera (any age), Inquisitors, Ki-Adi Mundi, Hondo, Captain Panaka, Gallius Rax, Mother Talzin, Vos, addition of Inferno Squad, Pre Visla...to name a few...

I think Palme is an obvious addition, but where does she fit in terms of squad? Pretty much just Republic?
  • I’d like the ability to pay crystals to “refresh” a challenge. Just like in Arena. Would solve my problems with carbantis!
  • Revan
    Bastilla Shan
    Satele Shan
    Meetra surik
    Any ancient Sith Lord i.e. Marka ragnos darth bane
    BB9
    Any new clone troopers
    Rework darth Vader
    Attack of the clones kenobi
    Rework JKA
  • Someone to ally wiTh me and add shoretrooper as their dark side lead lol
  • Gonna post this again:

Bring back the "TB Stats" table... STAT!..
    We can't get any analysis of the previous TB without it.
    :-((
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • I understand most of the people responding in this thread probably aren't guild leaders or officers, since the vast majority of players as a whole aren't either, so the requests for better Guild management tools will come from a tiny fraction of your player base (those who are guild leaders or officers, and who actually read the forums and decide to post... yeah, tiny fraction of your overall player base). But please, please, please hear our cries for help!

Agree with everything that DarthBarbie said in their post (which I've cut down to avoid re-posting the whole thing again in this quote). I'm a guild leader and having better communication in the game would help a lot; Discord is good but my guild shouldn't have to rely on it.
    SWKevan wrote: »
    1) Allow guild officers ability to update "sticky" message in game chat. Since they can start a raid, it'd be nice if they could put the raid rules in sticky or remove a no longer applicable msg at the same time.

This would also be useful to me and my guild. I'm not always on to edit banners but having my three officers able to modify them would be excellent.
  • How about putting the gear back into fleet rewards.....seriously worst decisions ever for game updates
  • An all Hans on deck team: add Frozen Carbonite Han to team up with I shot first han, stormy han, old and about to be killed han, and north face han that I already have.

shaved wookie also would be great.
  • The ability to compete without spending large whale sums of $$$
  • Monka1 wrote: »
    An all Hans on deck team: add Frozen Carbonite Han to team up with I shot first han, stormy han, old and about to be killed han, and north face han that I already have.

shaved wookie also would be great.

I know this use sarcasm but why would you say it they will take it seriously
  • Now that you've taken away a legit gear source, Gear Heists are a must.
    Ooba hutar.
  • PLEASE add:
    - Anakin Skywalker (The REAL one, from ROTS, not clone wars Anakin we have in the game already, we want the dominating-Dooku Anakin or pre-suit-Vader Anakin when he was on top of the world)
    - Darth Bane (ASAP, cuz he's actually canon, more so than nihilus ever was, and is the true sithari, one of, if not thee most powerful sith to ever live)
    - Kao Cen Darach
    - Ki-Adi Mundi (cone head)
    - Darth Sion (if you added nihilus you have to add his better half, 2/3rd of the Sith-Triumvirate)
    - Dr. Aphra
    - Darth Plagueis
    - Scar Squadron - Sgt. Kreel and company

These additions (especially first 3) would be much warranted/wanted.....I made this list after conversing with many other players to see what the majority of us wanted to be added and these are the top ones we came up with.