SWGOH Wish List

Replies

• More dark side! Make it so.
  • BrodieWan
    35 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Easy fix - ally points - spend all at once or have more expensive option.

Character- Revan!! Light and Dark, great lead ability. And more KOTOR I'm general, like Bastila, Carth and Jolee

Game changer- "Create a Character" Pick a time period - light/dark - faction and give a choice of special abilities. Unlock through a campaign style mode using the character
  • I want Darth Maul shards to be more common. I can't seem to find Amy more of them.

There is a thing in marvel future fight that I liked called The Heroes Journey, it's where you get to pick a character and level them up to the highest star rating they could go and be able to level them up easier... I would like something like this where you could choose any character and do little quests to be able to get their shards so it would be easy to get one to the highest star. I have a lot of trouble with getting my characters up.

I would also like to see some more clones in the game like Gree, Thorn, Waxer, Boil, Bly, Fox, Wolfe, etc as well as some more characters out of the clone wars TV show.
  • Mercy
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    INFERNO SQUAD!

Seriously it took till page 8 to show up?!

And if you put in Revan then Jolee Bindo! And his special would be titled "I did it for the Wookiees"
  • D_Nemes1s
    65 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Would love to see Revan and doctor aphra and her droids and also being able to spar fellow guild members would be pretty awesome
    Post edited by D_Nemes1s on
  • We don't have pod racing yet
  • I would also love to see Seventh Sister (she is one of my favorites) and Fifth Brother from Star Wars Rebels, as well as a Season 1 Ezra with his lightsaber/blaster. Maybe the two inquisitors could be a double legendary event; they are not legendary-worthy on their own, but together in an event that unlocks both of them (using sith)...
  • Also having the option to not borrow a hero because sometimes I use hard nodes and cantina nodes to test out different teams
  • Revan would definitely be my favorite addition, but I would love to play with a lot of the KOTOR characters; Bastilla(battle meditation could be a really cool move), Carth, Mission and Zalbar, the tech guy from the second game with the droid.

Then eventually if we add some of the mandalorians too from that era we can get ourselves a mandalorian tag.
  • My main complain I'd like to be addressed is that devs should stop designing toons around the same gear over and over. The systematic use of carbantis, stun guns and so on is a major issue for players. Be creative and use the other gears we have thousands of. Every character doesn't have to be tanky so stop using carbs and stun guns every time health has to be added.
  • if it didn't happen in the star wars movies don't add it
  • want5umcand1
    124 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Why cant we farm Tie Reaper yet? Its an older ship and im tired of having mine at 3* for over 6 months. Come on CG!
  • I’d like to see a character/shard trading system. It could be guild based just like the gear or universal over the whole game. You can request shards of a certain character for donation with a 24 hour time limit just like gear or you can do a 1 for 1 trade of characters with the same star level.

It would be nice for people farming a certain set of characters or guilds that are building for territory battles.
  • I wish omega ability packs would come back
  • i could not read every posting in here...did anyone mention a death star ship raid ?
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • TEFXNaY.jpg

Only one needed :)
  • Carbantis
  • SharkMilkk wrote: »
    Clone wars Maul
    Palpatine lightsaber (single)
    Vader before mustafar
    Talzin
    Grievous rework
    Empire themed raid

We need NEW characters. Maul is great. We dont need another one to look different. No more multiples
  • i could not read every posting in here...did anyone mention a death star ship raid ?

Yes it's been mentioned we need more ships first
  • charachter wise id love more kotor and eu like atris, darth malgus, , prince xizor , black sun troopers, dash rendar . also id like a mode involving the sarlac pit kinda like a survival mode where if we lose we get eaten by it .
  • Add a Geonosis Arena raid where you fight the 3 monsters for either Jango or Padme shards.
  • The only double character that I'd be okay with is the difference between JKA and KFV. I like that they have Anakin and Vader, but KFV is the strongest Anakin has ever been and I feel as though that was his most defining moment. His highest time and I think that has a lot of potential.

Then of course we need a higher inclusion of KotOR characters, REVAN, Traya/Kreia, Sion, Mission, Atton, Zaalbar or Hanhaar (not both please), Bastilla, Malak, Bao-Dur, and then of course, the most underrated character in the entirety of Star Wars:

Trask Ulgo
  • Just let me go 1:1 against someone in my guild for nothing more than bragging rights. Use the code from the old events we used ally points for. I spent $500 the other day...it's that enough to get 1 dev to spend a day updating the code to add that feature? You don't even have to QA it, we'll do it for you.
  • Surprise gift box payouts are fun and exciting since you don't know what you'll get.

Things like the random prizes you get when completing your daily activities can be exciting to see.

The plan to add some prize boxes within TB phases so that members might get extra or different rewards from everyone else is a great idea.

Why not add a couple more of these throughout the game? It'll increase participation and excitement I think.

Perhaps within each phase of TB, the game randomly selects a guildmate or two, who if they attempt a certain combat mission, magically rewards the guild with an extra 200k+ territory points for that territory. The bonus gets announced in the chat or within TB somewhere so all guildmates see that because of one person's participation everyone benefited.

Surprise rewards could be granted elsewhere in the game too. Maybe a prize box gets put on a random finisher in each raid or drops every now and then after you beat an opponent stronger than you in the arenas. Plenty of places to spruce up the game with surprise rewards.
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    clone emperor from dark force rising with a evil luke from the same series. id also like a half anakin half vader from tfa artbook

• 22longlegs
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    When you open the character screen please make it so the last screen you were on before you left is the default screen when you return to the character page. Right now it always defaults back to "all" . I want it to open to "favorite" when i open it.
  • Add a training test area where you can select your enemy team to test out your characters.
  • My thoughts

Stop giving 3 or 4 carbantis and syringes in final tier challenge should be a minimum of 5 each attempt.

New harder tier involving possible stuns and cuffs being added even if you do only get 3 each attempt now there is a new gear tier surely the next tier gear should be in challenges.

A button to allow multiple bronziums opened at once.

Seen someone mentioned above a gear heist could be a good idea.

Stop forgetting about ships it’s he most boring thing possible atm, all it needs is some new stuff and it could be fun again.
  • 22longlegs wrote: »
    Add a training test area where you can select your enemy team to test out your characters.

i like that! marvel future fight has that to test out skills