Are Credit Heist Rewards Random?

All over my guild I keep hearing of guys getting 5m here, 7.5m there, each time a credit heist pops up. (some guy in another thread I see got 15m total today).

I've been playing the game just over a year and I've only got 5m once from the heist. every other has been many 2.5m and a fair few 1.5m's. today I got a 2.5 and 1.5.

I only ever got my scoundrels good enough to complete the heist, I have no use for them outside of it. Is that a reason why I've seem to have the worlds worst rng in credit heists or could it be because my scoundrels aren't all level 85 and well geared? Are the rewards random?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yes its random. I very rarely get anything but 2.5. I think i got a 2.5 and a 5M on the Sunday heist

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    It has nothing to do with how good your scoundrels are, as long as they are completing the highest tier.

The rewards are random, but they don't have an even distribution. 2.5 is by far the most likely outcome.
  • Options
    2.5 is pretty common. I am one of the lucky few that has received 10 million once, though. I have always been unlucky and received 1.5 million. It's RNG, but the odds on each outcome aren't equal by any means.