Starting to get a little bit despondent as ftp

Still love the game but with the advent of G12 the illusion of trying to get into the top 10 has vanished completely. I'm still weeks away from getting even one character to G12 and i'm in a decent guild as well.

Just the first signs you are starting to lose me CG, thats all.

Replies

• I just got my first zeta the other day just got everyone in my arena gear 11 it takes time and u do get the filling of being stuck, but then bam all sudden stuff just keeps going good, then the rut again. My advice ftp is tough exrtrem!y tough for ftp don't worry about arena for now and build factions and grab gear everywhere u can sometimes Rebels with 72,000 power will destroy with and Jedi 80,000
  • murphsith wrote: »
    I just got my first zeta the other day just got everyone in my arena gear 11 it takes time and u do get the filling of being stuck, but then bam all sudden stuff just keeps going good, then the rut again. My advice ftp is tough exrtrem!y tough for ftp don't worry about arena for now and build factions and grab gear everywhere u can sometimes Rebels with 72,000 power will destroy with and Jedi 80,000

And vice versus just have fun its a game save your crystals and bam in the store u buy full pieces
  • Just keep going. Good thing comes to those who wait. And question: how are you close to top 10, I can't even crack 500 weekly.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • @Tman focus on ur rebels!! Wiggs duo , wedge led rebels will get u t 150 to t 100 in most shards. besides U need a ton of devo'd rebs for TB... zeta qgj led Jedi do well also if u have the right combo...
  • This happens every time a cap is raised. Be patient
  • You just have to build a team that always wins on offense. Ran Resistance for my first few months as F2P and took first every day. Now I have the resources to start gearing other squads. Almost have a full G12 squad just from arena payouts.
  • Stop caring about being in the top ten. Problem solved. When I cracked 200, I was pretty pleased with myself. Whenever I briefly get in the top 100, I'm also pretty happy.

When you get top ten, it's not like it's meaningful.