Advice request : next Zeta for TB

Hi there,

I'm looking for an advice on most usefull Zeta for TB (not Arena)

Here are the current light side characters I own with a Zeta :
Cody
QGJ
Han Solo
R2D2 * 2
CLS (It bind all things)

I am considering giving a Zeta to, in that order :
Leia (also would help 4th HAAT phase and eventually arena)
Stormtrooper Han
Barriss
Yoda
Cassian (?) my R1 toons are kinda squishy yet, this could help.
Old Ben
Fives

Thx for advices

I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• It really depends on what team you normally run. TB is hard to discern because there are so many needs for platoons that say, if you Zeta STHan, but your guild needs you to donate him and you don't have the ability to use him in battles, you're kind of screwed.

Leia's zeta is useful for HAAT and arena but again, I wouldn't zeta her for the sole purpose of TB - she's also a toon that is frequently used for platoon deployment so it all depends on what how you contribute to the guild.
  • Jyn isn't on your list but I assume you have her. Her lead is more effective for TB than Cassian's zeta.
  • Barriss and Yoda's Battle Meditation are helpful for keeping your team alive longer, especially if you want to run a Jedi team with ZGJ lead (who you said you have done already). My Jedi were my weakest TB team until I got that triple zeta combo finished, and now they're doing much better.
  • I suppose you don't have Finn or resistance geared up enough? Because Finn would be another strong LS leader zeta.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Totally Finn. A ragtag of G8 Resistance folks with Finn zeta and half-decent mods on Poe only proudly make it to the very last wave of the last phase. You can't beat that Return on investment with any other team.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/