Is Eeth Koth That Popular Right Now

Idk if this to the servers you guys are in , but in my server , right now i see a bunch of Eeth Koths around.Face him 4 out of 5 times i played in the arena today , usually there would sid , poe , or even fives but there is alot of players using him.Some say he is useless but some say his good , i just don't know , i have him at 4* for the Yoda event , maybe it's because his special always stunning other ppl chars , i don't know , how do you guys think of him?

Replies

• Options
    I think the main reason is because most of us F2P players need 5* jedis for Yoda event, and he is rather easy to get to 5*.
  • Options
    I think he can be good to sub-in against Droid teams, and he's very fast with QGJ leader, but he's just average otherwise.
  • VaderJK12
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have no issues with him. His basic is ok and his stun is great. Add QGJ as a leader and he's an easy toon to promote for the Yoda event. And on top of that, all these flavor of week droid teams, he's even better against. I plan on to continue to farm him.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi event caused the rise of EK in all servers. One of the easiest hero to farm if u can maintain your rank.
  • Options
    Middle of the road character that does not excel at much besides his stun. Hurts him that he is Jedi and most people at the top run either Sid, Dooku, or Both
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This...
    Reyia wrote: »
    Jedi event caused the rise of EK in all servers. One of the easiest hero to farm if u can maintain your rank.
    plus this...
    Amalthea wrote: »
    I think he can be good to sub-in against Droid teams, and he's very fast with QGJ leader.

Many that held on to a pile of Arena tokens are letting them fly (at least some of them) on Eeth if they are missing that 5th Jedi. The fact that he's fairly easy to gear to purple and his anti-droid and stun make him useful in GW as well doesn't hurt. If CG/EA ever balance/fix defense, he might go from being "okay" or "situationally useful" to being a good Jedi to have.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    If you wanna run a Jedi team and you're F2P, he's your best option after QGJ, Yoda & lumi as his stun is quite amazing, but if you have access to a deeper roster he gets outshined as he doesn't really offer that much past that stun
  • Options
    I think Eeth has the potential to be devastating. His special has a high percentage chance to land. If you pair him with Dooku and maybe even Daka, you can lock down almost an entire team if everything lands!
  • Options
    Dempsey wrote: »
    I think Eeth has the potential to be devastating. His special has a high percentage chance to land. If you pair him with Dooku and maybe even Daka, you can lock down almost an entire team if everything lands!

Yeah, but one tenacity buff from, say, Yoda and that all goes out the window.
  • Options
    Middle of the road character that does not excel at much besides his stun. Hurts him that he is Jedi and most people at the top run either Sid, Dooku, or Both

I've got level 70 Dooku, Sid and Maul. Any time I see 3 Jedi on a team, I switch them all in (with Lumi and JC) and obliterate.
  • Options
    It' all about Yoda. When pulling up Jedi from the bootstraps, Eeth is the only one you can buy with Arena credits. After getting Sid, I was hording credits, waiting for something good. Now we need fully-starred Jedi for Yoda, so Eeth is the easy solution.

I really didn't want him. I think he's comparatively pretty weak. But better than some others, and way easier to level. So, that's the Eeth Koth popularity. It's kind of "meh" Koth.
  • Options
    I will have my 13th purple geared toon tonight. Eeth is by far the worst of the 13, but I had to have the warm Jedi body.
  • Options
    Flashback wrote: »

I've got level 70 Dooku, Sid and Maul. Any time I see 3 Jedi on a team, I switch them all in (with Lumi and JC) and obliterate.

Yep. Dooku stuns enemy Lumi - everyone else slices opponents to ribbons (which Sid makes sure no heals work). Rinse. Repeat. :) Instead of JC, I run Talia due to the fact that she can provide extra punch offense when needed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*