Lando's AoE is putting Rebel Strafing back onto cooldown

Finity
309 posts Member
edited September 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCkigWlQjHE

I reviewed the abilities of the enemies and I can't see why the Rebel Strafing would be available for us, I do Lando's AoE, and then it goes on cooldown on the immediate next turn. Any ideas why this is happening, @CG_Kozispoon ?
Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    That is kinda crazy.

It is probably because lando double down when it lands 2 crits will reduce all his ability CD by -99 and the rebel strafing run doesn't handle that very well since it is not a direct integer CD mechanism.
  • scuba wrote: »
    That is kinda crazy.

It is probably because lando double down when it lands 2 crits will reduce all his ability CD by -99 and the rebel strafing run doesn't handle that very well since it is not a direct integer CD mechanism.

Yeah, I was thinking it was something similar to that since the ability works off "turn meter." Hurt me in the battle too since I was planning on following up the Lando AoE with Chirrut using the AoE... instead, Chirrut had to go single target and then they got turns. :(
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I have noticed Lando's cooldown for the rebel strafing is on a different timer than everyone else in the group. I will have his ready, while everyone else has theirs with a cooldown percentage.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Mzee wrote: »
    I have noticed Lando's cooldown for the rebel strafing is on a different timer than everyone else in the group. I will have his ready, while everyone else has theirs with a cooldown percentage.

I noticed that too, it's weird
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]