So how's REX so far? Viable at 4* (not in arena)?

YodaStrikes
10 posts Member
edited February 2016
As the title says Ive managed to pull 4* Rex from a chromium pack. Is he viable and worth leveling up? (keep in mind that I wont buy chromium packs soon, since im using my crystals on cantina refreshes but decided to go for the chromium pack with 4 pieces and pulled him.

Since hes chromium only and 4* idk if he's even worth leveling/gearing up?

Replies

• Heard very little about REX. Curious myself.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Hes awesome with Fives. Synergy works well. Got mine at 4* too and currently trying to get him to gear 7. Stuck on 6 right now because lack of energy and sim cards lol. Wouldnt recommend using him if hes under level or not even at purple gear though. Just because arena has been so savage lately. Went from rank 66 to 276 in 7 hours :/
  • I got Rex too from a chrome pack. (I like presents and mining purples was getting to me.)

I got him to gear 6 level 57 and tried him in gw. He's got a sweet debuff and pulls some fast speed. Also, his +attk could be good against high damage toons but he doesn't hit hard enough at these levels. Used him with Phasma(L), Sid, Gs, Daka. With him, I could ignore Sid, Poe, mace, etc. and go for Gs fotp,etc.

As f2p, I can't really invest in him but it was fun for a break in the grind. He could be really good at higher gear/stars but I think he's pretty squishy. If I were a whale, I'd chase him. He makes Sid and Poe less valuable. He could undue all the negatives in first strike and turn meters a good chunk if the Ai does its Sid/Poe/Vader on you first. You actually welcome the stacked negs if Rex can survive to do call to arms.