Evasion for Dooku's leadership ability seems awfully lower now then it did before

I used to run Dooku as leader for the longest time up to about 3 months ago and the evasion bonus my team got always seemed accurate if not slightly more but now as I am trying different teams out I've been using him as leader again and I'm finding that there's hardly any evasion going on. Some fights I don't even get a single dodge! Does there appear to be a bug maybe? Is anyone else having the same issue? I tried to report a bug through the help link in the settings menu but for some reason I can't send the msg after filling everything out correctly. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• 15% evasion for human players, 50% for the AI lol
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Karfax wrote: »
    15% evasion for human players, 50% for the AI lol
    Way worse then that more like 1% lol

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    wild guess, you're fighting alot of R2's ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • U face enemy that not the same as couple months ago :frowning:
  • leef wrote: »
    Yes that is correct. R2's everywhere

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Bauer wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

R2's unique "Combat analysis";
    While R2-D2 is active, all allies gain 10% Critical Chance and 10% Accuracy. While R2-D2 is active, whenever a Light Side ally scores a Critical Hit, dispel all debuffs on them.
  • leef wrote: »

While R2-D2 is active, all allies gain 10% Critical Chance and 10% Accuracy. While R2-D2 is active, whenever a Light Side ally scores a Critical Hit, dispel all debuffs on them.

R2's burning debuff is what nullifies dodge leads...

"Burning- Character loses 15% (0.03% for raid bosses) of max health per turn, reduces avoidance by 500000%"
  • You need to take out R2 if you want to do anything. He is a hard counter to Dooku.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Smapty wrote: »

R2's burning debuff is what nullifies dodge leads...

"Burning- Character loses 15% (0.03% for raid bosses) of max health per turn, reduces avoidance by 500000%"

Most matches the +10% accuracy is more usefull than the burn debuff imo. burning is too easily cleansed.