Use reserves or do not? Does this affect your GP for that territory?

Okay... so many of you can clear the TB ship battles without reserves... heres the question.

If you do not use reserves will those ships be extra GP in deployment? Or do they count toward deployment GP wether even if used in reserves?

In other words... can you gain a bit more GP in a territory by not using reserves if your strong enough?

I saw no difference when i tried and im posting this because i cannot be the only one with this question, i dont think it matters either way, but i cannot confirm nor deny it so im asking yall for a bit of help and insight...

At the very least i belive by NOT using a few reserves you can get a few more slots in platoons filled, thus increasing your GP for that territory. So in that regard yes not using reserves helps, but my question is more directly aimed at wether using or not the reserves are counted towards deployment.

Replies

• All ships or troops used in a territory count towards the deployment regardless if they're just sitting there or not.

I don't like reserves since there are so few ships and you can complete the missions without reinforcements so I'd rather hold them back to fill the squadrons
  • Tyvm... that is exactly what i was looking for. Yall can close this thread.