There's No Way to 3 Stars Phase 6 top IMPERIAL FLEET STAGING AREA

As the title said.

Assuming 50 players gets 3/3 on combat, that's :
50 x 614,000 = 30,700,000

Platoon: max out at 1,200,000.

Deployed the rest after: ~500,000 x 50 = 25,000,000 (that's being generous)

Total: 30,700,000 + 1,200,000 + 25,000,000 = 56,900,000

And we need 60,000,000 to 3 STARS IT.

Replies

• Options
    You also get credit for deployment for the toons you use in platoons and combat missions besides the bonus points
  • Options
    I guess those thresholds are meant to be future proofs. Once they've added some new ships, we'll be able to reach them. Maybe not now but soon. Be patient my friend.
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    I guess those thresholds are meant to be future proofs. Once they've added some new ships, we'll be able to reach them. Maybe not now but soon. Be patient my friend.

The reasoning is upside down. CG should create realistic requirements as of how the game is right now and add new requirements in the future when some toons/ships have become farmable.

Not the other way around.
  • Options
    Under your calculation you would be short 3.1m. That is 62k per member. Given that it's easily possible to have 562k ship gp (my guild has multiple people over 800k in ship go) that star is clearly obtainable.
  • Options

The reasoning is upside down. CG should create realistic requirements as of how the game is right now and add new requirements in the future when some toons/ships have become farmable.

I don't know. They had the same future proof approach with raids, just look at how the AAT raid was introduced. Also they never come back to an event and tune it. Once again, just look at the raids and how the Rancor raid has become obsolete.

They just put the event at a certain level we may have not reached yet, this is how they design things it seems. Above the current level and let it go.
  • Options

I don't know. They had the same future proof approach with raids, just look at how the AAT raid was introduced. Also they never come back to an event and tune it. Once again, just look at the raids and how the Rancor raid has become obsolete.

They just put the event at a certain level we may have not reached yet, this is how they design things it seems. Above the current level and let it go.

My memory may fail me but when new Raids were introduced, they were super hard but guilds found ways to overcome that by farming the right toons already available to all?

It's not like Raids required toons that were not available at the time so I don't think this analogy holds.
  • Options
    if it is impossible how could we do it today ? :-P
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    SaMVCmD.png
    This one? Yeah, it's impossible :P
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    We 3* it too. It's definitely not impossible
  • Options
    We also 3*'d it. It's very possible. We didn't even have 4 people do the CM before we got the 3rd star.
  • Options
    I forgot to factor in the platoon deployment. So u have to be almost near perfect to get it.
  • Options
    Yea i think we hit it with 40 ppl or so. It's definitely attainable.
  • Options
    Not sure the point of the post, so your guild can't 3* because you have weak ships...a lot of guilds can't. And a lot of guilds can. Our ships range from 1.2m GP - 600k, so if you average 500k, then you are in a weak guild and not meant to 3* it.
  • Options
    All you need is a collective guild ship GP of 30M if complete all missions and platoons. Not to hard to achieve. Each member needs to have 600k; easy for F2P.