Died in P4 heroic Rancor raid...help!

Mudbutt
195 posts Member
edited September 2017
What do I need to change! I used CLS, QGJ, Rex lost gin in P2 I believe and Rex P3, then CLS kept getting stunned and lost him in P4..... lol what am I doing wrong? Or who should I use that I have...I used auto battle also... did I just get bad luck on it?! Lol help!

https://swgoh.gg/u/mudbutt/

Replies

• Nopsled
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Your QGJ And Rex are too slow in my opinion.
  • Options
    Ok.... but I though CLs can solo it on his own?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You may have been unlucky with RNG with Luke dying in phase 4. If the Rancor resists a few in a row then he catches you. 254 speed on Luke is decent, but may be challenging to solo it by himself. I'd say your Qui Gon Jyn, and Rexx don't have high enough speed to be useful.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Use only cls don't attack the door. Mine solos it with 232 speed with ease
  • Options
    You can try using Wiggs+CLS. You have better speed mods than I do and I can auto solo it with CLS(G9, spd 233), biggs(G11, 190) and wedge(L)(G10, 185 - his spd does not matter that much as he does not remove tm). It takes about 12mins if rng does not mess it up. You have wiggs at lower gear, but your speed mods should make up for it.
  • Options
    I think I had terrible RNG phase 4. I only got couple attacks in compare to he rancor. He had multiple stubs on me with multiple turns while stunned. I've soloed t6 with that team with no issue. I soloed the rancor before this got to like 2% then phone crashed. I think I just had crap luck this time lol
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Your Rex only has +26 speed on the arrow, and Jyn none at all. You have +30 speed arrows available. Some of your best speed secondaries are worn by toons like Snowtrooper, Cad Bane and Darth Vader. Cad Bane's is even a +24 potency mod from potency set.

Sort your mods and you should be golden.
  • Options
    I don't use jyn or even worked on her lol. I only mod when I use gen otherwise I just throw mods on others . But thank you!
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Options
    It doesn't have anything to do with your mods but, there's just no point in auto'ing with that squad when Rex and QGJ uses their specials that have no use at all.
  • Options
    I can solo it easily on auto these days using Teebo lead, CLS, QGJ - only those 3
    try that? oh - see your Teebo is 6*
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Mudbutt wrote: »
    I don't use jyn or even worked on her lol. I only mod when I use gen otherwise I just throw mods on others . But thank you!

Ok. I just mistook you 'gin' for Jyn, then.

Your CLS kept getting stunned? Check his abilities — especially how to keep him at high tenacity.