Nerf or Buff?

ThalosKirano
728 posts Member
edited February 2016
Almost every day we see a nerf request thread, and on a bi-weekly basis the hero trending for nerfdom seems to change, since Poe got a mini nerf Geo Soldier has been the hot topic. However, I don't think any current hero needs nerfing but many of them need a buff: Asaji, Talia, IG-100, Chewie, Ugnaught, Lobot, Plo Koon and all of the Tuskens, Jawas and Ewoks to name but a few.

So my question here is simple; would you rather see 3-4 nerfs to bring more balance to the game or 10-15 buffs for the same reason?

Nerf or Buff? 36 votes

Nerfs - A few nerfs will bring balance
13%
Sticare_Courts_0073RobbathehuttDarthVaneDaddyngo007FirstOrder66 5 votes
Buffs - A mass buffing will bring balance
75%
Preemo_MaginCrymsonkyngfikretkuruMcShartThomasLylePlague_IncJakelessThalosKiranotwallerCrokadorfnfleurdelis3TwistedChaosNaifreakDarth_KatsumotoMizake_MizanJenkins15MikymateAnnastraszaDarken26Cesteric 27 votes
Neither - The Balance is fine as is
11%
DeathSSlayerMojubaDaKrakenMikeC 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    I agree. I think that every month the devs should pick about 5 of the most under used characters and buff them in order to create more diversity
  • Options
    Ok, theoretically mass buffs would be great but... you have to think about what's mores practical when there's just a couple over the top characters.
  • Options
    By their very own nature, any buffs create IMbalance.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Slower with less damage is better than faster 1 hit kills.
  • Options
    No nerfs... Only Buffs!!!

Can't think of any character to strong, probably 50 that are too weak.
  • Options
    I would say the real problem is actually the damage dealt and defense of toon. If they change how the damage are calculated in this game that would fix almost everything. Coz even if they buff all the other toon, as long as the toon dont bring enough damage or fast enough to do anything than they will still be useless. The way i see it, this game is currently all about who is able to one shot an enemy first.
  • Options
    Damage nerfed across the boards
    or
    Health buffed across the boards
    or
    another intriguing angle/concept is making armor/defense more viable or practical or relevant.