Rate My Team - Fast and Hard

Hello All,

I thought I would throw out my team for people to take a look at. In no way is this the "best" team going around, but I use it to keep in the top 50 on my server. I fluctuate from 44 to 24 depending upon time of the cycle. Havent been able to hold a position in the teens. For disclosure; I have bought the Dooku pack and the 21 Day Shipment pack. All team members are currently level 48.

Leader:
Count Dooku (3*, VI)

Chewbacca (4*, VI)

Talia (4*, VI)

Luke (4*, VI)

Darth Sidious (4*, VI)

The team is a pretty fast and hard hitting unit. Dooku, Luke and Sidious generally get the first shots off and use Lightning / Snipe / Heal Block Strike to either destroy or heavily injure either the weakest member of the opponents team or the healer (consular).

Following that on the first turn of Chewbacca I dont taunt, I use his normal attack with chance to eliminate turn meter and keep pummelling down what I can. The Talia special attack is huge, with one of the biggest Special Attack stats and Special Attack crits in the game.

My thoughts would be to swap out Chewbacce for Resistance Pilot, but pretty sure that would get pumelled on defence.

Happy to take thoughts and questions.

Replies

• Get rid of Chewie, spam Luminara packs from the Galactic Wars. She has a very powerful single attack, a terrific heal and an amazing leader ability. Other good characters are Leia, advance tie pilot, maybe a few others? But definitely get rid of the wookie, even if he can unarm a man.
  • OwlShaSi wrote: »
    Get rid of Chewie, spam Luminara packs from the Galactic Wars. She has a very powerful single attack, a terrific heal and an amazing leader ability. Other good characters are Leia, advance tie pilot, maybe a few others? But definitely get rid of the wookie, even if he can unarm a man.

He's definitely got an idea there, although I personally am in the process of replacing Chewie with Boba Fett....
  • Imo lose Talia and Chewie for any of the characters listed above. I have a very similar lineup and nixed Talia for Tarkin and Chewie for Luminara... Tarkin is Chromium so obviously replace him with whatever you can get your hands on. Boba is someone I'm looking at.
  • So I have pulled out Chewie for Resistance Pilot and moved away from Talia to JC.

Still farming for Old Daka who will go over the top of JC.

Luke is awesome btw.