BB-8 confirmed? Whats ahead

as quoted by kozispoon herself "As for what's to come, that remains to be be seen!"
not that we couldnt see it coming just like other characters from the movie not in the game yet as im sure Hux and others will make appearance.
What kind of kit can some of you creative thinkers out there come up with for this guy.
Roll on? Hold on? Classified?

Replies

• How do you know it isnt BB-9E?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • God I hope they dont put that stupid little basketball in the game. He legit did nothing but hold a map and accidentally wake up depressed R2.
  • I'd welcome it. It's a fun and little droid, I totally fell for it.

A new member in the droid faction... Yay!
  • God I hope they dont put that **** little basketball in the game. He legit did nothing but hold a map and accidentally wake up depressed R2.

Yah got to admit he didnt do much at all...
  • Plus phasma login, farm first order for a legendary event?
  • Plus phasma login, farm first order for a legendary event?

This plus the "be be" comment prompted me to farm FO and Resistance. With 3 hard-node-only chars it'll be tough to 5* them by Nov/Dec, but it seems prudent to try.

Also, we don't know what sort of role BB-8 might play in TFA...
  • Or he could just be a marquee event
  • He shocked finn in the leg and also gave him a fire thumbs up. That was pretty cool
    RunSilent wrote: »
    Plus phasma login, farm first order for a legendary event?

This plus the "be be" comment prompted me to farm FO and Resistance. With 3 hard-node-only chars it'll be tough to 5* them by Nov/Dec, but it seems prudent to try.

Fotp took months to get to 7 stars. I'm glad I have my Fo and resistance teams 7 starred in case 9f a BB8 event.
  • How do you know it isnt BB-9E?

That would be a Dark Side character. There are a few people who would actually appreciate that.
  • Mandaloresb they made 2 worthless characters in rouge one one of the most potent duos in the game for the longest time. so they will prolly end up making this lil fool op as hell with poe
  • PADME when?

I second this....Padme should be in the game long before any other toons are thought up and introduced. We just got 2 han solo drops back to back. It's time to go back to the prequels for a bit and let the ot and nonexistent st breathe a bit.
  • Yes, let's get Padme instead of anything requiring First Order or Resistance (largely because I don't have them ready to go yet)!
  • I think he downplayed his awesomeness in Ep VII.
    In Ep VIII he's going postal on Hux and Snoke, just rolling around like a madman.

BB8 will be the next R2 ... OP as hell, four zeta abilities, OHKO to maxed Zylo ... he's going straight to meta.

Naah ... probably not. He will probably be a less useful K2SO.
  • RunSilent wrote: »

Three hard node only? I only see fotp and fost...
  • What would he do? Roll over the enemy toes?
  • Macattack9 wrote: »

They might still think Rey or Rtrooper are still exclusively hard battles, Guild store though.

• Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Macattack9 wrote: »

They might still think Rey or Rtrooper are still exclusively hard battles, Guild store though.

D'oh, I can't count. Also working on HRSoldier for TB, which is the third.

And I've given up on 7* for the first round of any Legendary event. If I can make 5* I'll be happy.
  • If BB-8 is the prize I'm happy to return to sender.