How I dealt with a Nightsister team

Hello guys,

I recently encountered a full Nightsister team and wiped in no time..

Sorry for the guys.. who worked so hard to get them all.. but dude.. it's lame to get beaten like that..

You can say I was one level above but they had the stars and the gear and a bad AI.

Video here

Cheers
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• I have encountered this team a couple times in GW. They were quickly dispatched. Whenever I see ventress and taila in the same team I lolz, it's GG. Best night sister bar none is daka.
  • Even recorded it. Nice.
    Not sure if it is a great achievement, but thank you for one more proving that Nightsister synergy isn't worth time and efforts. May be in combining them with jedies through Ahsoka's Leader, but QGJ seems more reliable here as well.
    Asajj needs right planning of her AoE, Dhaka needs accurate targeting, Talia needs good timing of her heal... So many factors AI ignores makes this synergy extremely easy target for Arena. Let alone the fact that there are much better choices (even among those that could be easily obtained!) like droids' one or Rebels.
  • The power of the team was 5k more.. and the stars war clearly in favor.. yes AI sucks at it.. and Daka with no resurrect.. was a lucky break for me I guess
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here