Star Wars Fans vs. Other franchises deathbattles

Loose_Lee
2733 posts Member
edited September 2017
5 diehard fans vs. 5 diehard fans....
No rules...
No witnesses...
No mercy...
Nobody slanders my franchise like that and lives to tell the tale...
There can only be one victor...
Okay... so only limited # of poll items, so i just used some of the more popular ones but feel free to add more...

BUT REMEMBER THESE ARE FANS! Not the actual franchise.

Rules are simple...
1.)LOCATION
2.)REASON
3.)OUTCOME
The rest is up to you...what fans are the most hardcore of the hardcore? I'll leave it up to you.

P.S. - while i will appreciate any graphic, gory details... please remember terms of service...

P.P.S.- while fan battles to the death is encouraged... you are not required to include death... i.e. if thats not your thing then just have swat arrive and toss in some tear gas or something.

Star Wars Fans vs. Other franchises deathbattles 12 votes

STAR WARS FANS!
83%
CaptainRexjedikilla84Loose_LeeTmanAdmiral_Wh1skersHskull557_GSTFMandoloresbWilFierceRevan 10 votes
Doctor Who fans
0%
Alien/Predator fans
0%
Stargate fans
0%
Mass Effect fans
8%
The_Light_Sider 1 vote
Dune fans
0%
Star Trek fans
8%
Kevern_Zaksor 1 vote
Halo Fans
0%
Tron Fans
0%
Starcraft Fans
0%

Replies

• Options
    STAR WARS FANS!
    1.) Location- Bar in suburban Iowa, near a manufacturing plant.
    2.) Reason- A group of businessmen, obvious out of towners, and obviously star trek nerds judging by the starfleet insignia pin on the lapel of one of them....they enter to celebrate closing a business deal. As they drink they get a little more raucous and eventually one of ST nerds gathers enough liquid courage to tell the attractive barmaid that he wants assimilate her.

Overhearing this at the pool table a large native wolly mammoth of man resembling a real life chewbacca makes a startling "bawwwrrraggghhh" sound... suddenly other shady bar patrons appear from the shadows responding to the call of there "Brobaccas" percived insult to his woman... Chaos ensues...

3.) Result- 10 men arrested and lucrative business deal lost, as the attractive woman the treky wanted to assimilate winds up being that manufacturing plant owners daughter (iowa, go figure)
  • Options
    STAR WARS FANS!
    I would say Dr. Who but some guys live near me are die hard Dr. Who fans. They are strange, but not as devoted as Star Wars fans
  • Options
    Star Trek fans
    1. Location: office complex. Floor 12, cubicle farm

2. Reason: Three Trekkies overhear some Star Wars fans discussing the latest Star Wars teaser trailer. They keep going on and on about the symbolism of Luke standing in the doorway of some cave and Rey facing towards the dark side of the film poster. The Trekkies stand up, peering over the cubicle wall, and challenge the Star Wars fans to a nerd showdown!!!

The Star Wars guys demand an explanation.

Trekkie: you guys use the coolest tech from your universe to battle us and we use the coolest tech from ours to defeat you!

SW fan: Please, you don't stand a chance. Have you seen Darth Vader? He's so badass!

Trekkie: then let the best nerd win!

3. Outcome: Star Wars fans simultaneously hold their hands out, attempting to force choke the Trekkies. The Trekkies channel their inner William Shatners and Kirk-chop the Star Wars fans' necks, killing them instantly.

4. Actual outcome: the Star Wars fans have their workerman's comp claims denied and return to work with mildly sore necks.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    STAR WARS FANS!
    1) A sick arena set up by the Collector(by the way where is MCU)

2)The Collector just wants to see what franchise to watch first. The tourney is against SW, ST, Who, Alien/Predator fans. The match up is decided in 3 ways: knowledge, loyalty, and coolness

3)SW fans easily beat A/P, crushing the other fans in loyalty and beating them in all other categories as well. ST slightly beat Who fans, a margin of 0.000001 points mostly due to knowledge category. The championship has SW fight as Wookies and ST fans fight as Klingons. The Wookies win due to there overall physicality (I had a Star Trek fan confirm a Wookie win).
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman