Thrawn Event without Hera ?

Hi there

I think I'll not manage to get Hera at 7* by the time Thrawn drops by ...

Do you think it is possible to get him at 7* without Hera ?

Replies

• Options
    Hera's leader ability is what makes Phoenix what it is... without that, I think it would be a struggle at best. She's not terribly hard to farm to 5*, though, being on an early Cantina node. I think I had her at 5* within a month with no refreshes, then 7* in about another month. You probably have about that long at minimum before the event comes back.
  • Options
    I don't think so... Well, maybe you can do it with gear 11/12 Phoenix :P
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Zero chance. Since you are asking the question, you can assume your other Phoenix aren't that strong.

It's one of the easiest garms in the game, if you can't get her to 5* in a few weeks you probably aren't trying that hard so it's not that important to you.
  • Options
    Well, it depends on when Thrawn event drops again ...

Right now my Ezra is 6* going at good speed for 7*

Hera is 4* slowly progressing ... once Ezra is done, efforts will be diverted to Hera

I think I'll manage if Thrawn drops by the end of October
  • Options
    Farm Ezra from the fleet store and use all your cantina energy on Hera. If you still need Ezra shards when Hera is done, then farm him from cantina.
  • Options
    Hera needs to be top priority.
  • Options
    Going for Hera ... Ezra as a secondary target now ...
  • Options
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    Farm Ezra from the fleet store and use all your cantina energy on Hera. If you still need Ezra shards when Hera is done, then farm him from cantina.

This