The whole forum is made of Nerf.

Mizo
172 posts Member
edited February 2016
If the Devs listened to most of you crybabies then all damage would be converted to heals and the ensuing draw would be a win for every player. Hey ya! Why can't everyone win all the time!

Replies

• Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    the ironic thing is this thread will probably get deleted (nerfed)
  • Mizo wrote: »
    If the Devs listened to most of you crybabies then all damage would be converted to heals and the ensuing draw would be a win for every player. Hey ya! Why can't everyone win all the time!

This wasn't in the patch notes....RAGEEEEEEEEEE
  • What you have, is a bunch of people speaking from a generation, who get a medal just for participating. They have no idea that winning and losing builds character and creates a motive to endeavor and persevere. They want everything to be "fair" and have no idea that through struggle, we will experience our greatest victories.

I agree that if things are truly broken, meaning they don't work as they should, they should be fixed. But to cry that something or someone needs to be nerfed just because it is challenging, because they haven't figured out how to overcome the challenge, is truly ridiculous.
  • Jakeless wrote: »
    What you have, is a bunch of people speaking from a generation, who get a medal just for participating. They have no idea that winning and losing builds character and creates a motive to endeavor and persevere. They want everything to be "fair" and have no idea that through struggle, we will experience our greatest victories.

I agree that if things are truly broken, meaning they don't work as they should, they should be fixed. But to cry that something or someone needs to be nerfed just because it is challenging, because they haven't figured out how to overcome the challenge, is truly ridiculous.

I used to think the same thing, but the age of the complainers might surprise you.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Mizo wrote: »

This wasn't in the patch notes....RAGEEEEEEEEEE

g71Yxi5.jpg

It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism