Guild of hilarious and frighteningly attractive players: GYST is recruiting! 3 spots open!

Prev1
Darth_Ouchilus
49 posts Member
edited October 2017
Did your guild just boot you after this last TB? Or worried they will with the impending Guild v. Guild battles?

Do you have a roster you're proud of, but just can't make the commitments of a uber, competitive guild?

Do you usually do your 600 a day or get close, but just can't commit everyday 365/year?

Are you tired of the big, mega guild shuffles and all the nitpicky rules?

Do you want a guild where fun and camaraderie is the most important feature?

Then consider GYST!

Get Your Sith Together is an established guild that's been together since guilds were first implemented. We run Heroic Rancor and HAAT! We have over 65 million Guild Galactic power.

We are on LINE chat, though it's not required. It is EXTREMELY recommended for maximum entertainment! We are very active, social, fun and helpful with a casual game attitude. No strict participation requirements, no ticket tracking, just try to get your 600 a day. All our times are based in Eastern Time, but we have several people around the world!

Rancor Raids have rotating start times (8am, 2pm, and 8pm Eastern time) with 24-hour zero hit registration. If you do not have a 7-star raid Han, you are allowed to take a light hit (around 3k) so your score will be above all the zeros in case you don't make the free-for-all at the end of the registration time.

HAAT raids rotate at 830am, 230pm, and 830pm.There is also a 24-hour zero hit registration time, after which is free for all.

We are still feeling out this territory battles thing, earning 29 stars in the last two TBs with minimal coordinating. We are all about having fun as the primary motive. This is a great guild with a low stress environment. And we're pretty funny too!

Please don't hesitate to contact me here or on LINE CHAT. My ID there is ouchie_dumpling. http://line.me/ti/p/H9gh652aua

Post edited by Darth_Ouchilus on

Replies