Be honest...

Prev1
Darth_Katsumoto
510 posts Member
edited August 2017
How many of you have significant others who would be livid if they knew what you had spent on this app lol?

See im a man...a grown kitten man and I can do whatever I want with my money band can't nobody tell me nothing....and by all that I mean that mine has no clue what I spend on my hobbies lol
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    See im a man...a grown kitten man and I can do whatever I want with my money band can't nobody tell me nothing....and by all that I mean that mine has no clue what I spend on my hobbies lol

happy wife happy life. what she doesn't know won't hurt her. LOL
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    See im a man...a grown **** man and I can do whatever I want with my money band can't nobody tell me nothing....and by all that I mean that mine has no clue what I spend on my hobbies lol

Hilarious. My kid is watching Rio 2 and they just said happy wife happy life lol.
  • Options
    Mines leaving anyway so now i can be more dedicated to the dark side
  • Options
    Yeah, I've dropped a few bucks into this so far, and I keep it to myself. Overall I'm realizing that investing money in packs just isn't worth it. But I do get the 21 day crystal pack. Extra refreshes each day.

But yeah, definitely not something I'm open about with my lady haha
  • Options
    +1... Yeah, separate personal accounts are good :)
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Well this game has brought a couple of HEATED discussions
  • Darth_Katsumoto
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Haha I knew I wasn't alone out here in my secret sith life
  • Options
    Well she wouldn't be thrilled! And I've been lightly scolded once or twice for having the game open instead of talking to her hah!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wellllllll

I have this , she has my hoda account , and daughter has disney infinity (talk about money sink!)

Family who games together , stays quiet together!

Think we spend about 100 each a month my over indulge on star wars this month :expressionless:
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I'm contemplating pulling the trigger right now , I'm out of everything! Lol
  • Options
    My gf supports my bad habits.
    Which is why we're both broke.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

Haha this made me laugh, "secret sith life" was what got me!
  • Options
    See im a man...a grown **** man and I can do whatever I want with my money band can't nobody tell me nothing....and by all that I mean that mine has no clue what I spend on my hobbies lol

+1
  • Options
    slampdx wrote: »

Umm.. Sorry pal.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Back when I spent on HODA I had a separate bank account the wifey didn't know about. :)
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

That's ballsy bro. They always find out eventually.
  • Options
    What is HODA?
  • Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    What is HODA?
    heroes of dragon age
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    What is HODA?
    heroes of dragon age

thx
  • Options
    We're playing together. Discussing toons, planning strategies... And double the spend, because everything one of us gets, the other gets too. Balance... Another key to one happy family )
  • Ozington
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    kitten no. If she knew I'd have no kittens left.
  • Robobob
    117 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think it depends on how much you spend. I do the subscription when it's available and might spend $10 twice a month for extra crystals. What's that.. like.. $40 a month. I never told her, but it's not really a secret and I know she would be cool with it. That's why I married her.
    Now, my ex... that's another story. That's why she's my ex. LOL
  • Options
    Well she wouldn't be thrilled! And I've been lightly scolded once or twice for having the game open instead of talking to her hah!

Sometimes I play the game but with my phone "portrait" so she doesnt know I am messing with the game...it's a dead give away if I have the phone turned "landscape"

And, she will find out eventually about the $100 I have dropped over the last two months...but $50 a month is better than paying for Golf or something like that...I just hope that holds up when called on!!! :)
  • Options
    SmallLimes wrote: »

Haha this made me laugh, "secret sith life" was what got me!

You know how it is...she calls or texts when you are about to unlock Yoda and you have to respond or that's a different problem. But you feel that rush of shame and fear of being caught. You answer and she's like what are you doing and you say a little too loudly nothing nothing lol. Man...the Internet streets are real out here.
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

Umm.. Sorry pal.

It's better this way
    I'm pretty sure i wasn't dedicating enough time to this game. Now i can skip showers
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »

Umm.. Sorry pal.

It's better this way
    I'm pretty sure i wasn't dedicating enough time to this game. Now i can skip showers

Be honest...you were already skipping them weren't you?
  • Options
    Haha I usually will send out feelers. Like I'll say "So I bought this pack in that phone game for like $20 and got an awesome character. I mean others online spend like thousands to get him so.... ya know. BTW we have to eat Ramen again this week."
  • Options
    TheJack31 wrote: »
    Haha I usually will send out feelers. Like I'll say "So I bought this pack in that phone game for like $20 and got an awesome character. I mean others online spend like thousands to get him so.... ya know. BTW we have to eat Ramen again this week."

You are at the stage where she doesn't respond anymore, she just glares. Lol.
  • Options
    I've been lightly scolded once or twice for having the game open instead of talking to her hah!

Haha something similar happened to me a few times too. My boyfriend likes SW and games as well, but he isn't attracted to this one in particular.
    Concerning the topic, I'm still a student and even though I have a little part time income I currently cannot afford the luxury to spend money on this game. I did spend money in other games in the past however.
  • Options
    TheJack31 wrote: »

Ramen is super popular right now so you should be good