Zetas.....

Ok just a rant here.... With ALL of the characters needing and REQUIRING Zetas. There are ONLY 2 ways of getting them... And even then one of them is iffy at best. I wish EA would come up with another way to get them... I am F2P player and DO NOT have the resources to spend money on them... I want to do well and excel at this game but EA seems to be making harder and harder to gear up and Zeta my characters. Especially when I have to spend my limited resources on toons i don't even care about.

Replies

• Options
    There so difficult to get BECAUSE they want people to spend money. They're nothing thinking 'we're gonna make the zetas so hard to drop so WantedJediDoa' will be forced to spend money. They're thinking about everyone spending money. They don't care if it takes too long to farm. When money is the incentive it'll always win. Especially in a company like Disney.

It sucks and I'm F2P too. All I suggest is making the best ship team and come first everyday. Guaranteed Zeta every day if you come first. (I spend all mine on gear)
  • Options
    SharkMilkk wrote: »
    There so difficult to get BECAUSE they want people to spend money. They're nothing thinking 'we're gonna make the zetas so hard to drop so WantedJediDoa' will be forced to spend money. They're thinking about everyone spending money. They don't care if it takes too long to farm. When money is the incentive it'll always win. Especially in a company like Disney.

It sucks and I'm F2P too. All I suggest is making the best ship team and come first everyday. Guaranteed Zeta every day if you come first. (I spend all mine on gear)

There is no way to buy zetas though, which is really weird.
  • Options

Fastest way to get them is to farm, the incentive is to buy the ships, specifically the falcon, tie reaper and Kylos ship. If you have them your ship arena rank increases
  • Options
    I thought the Falcon was actually terrible though, I don't remember where I read that. I've never seen it in the wild.

It is strange that there's no real way to spend money directly for zetas. It seems to me that most people, even moderate spenders, wouldn't be able to magically increase their fleet rank to first.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

Fastest way to get them is to farm, the incentive is to buy the ships, specifically the falcon, tie reaper and Kylos ship. If you have them your ship arena rank increases

I never bought ships, and I never see anyone in my shard using any of the bought ships except for 1 or 2 using kylo ren's command shuttle. I get first every day. It's all about ships with good synergy, and gearing up the pilots.

It would be nice if there was an alternative to get zetas. I currently don't spend my fleet currency on anything except zetas, and General Grievous Shards.
  • Options
    I thought the Falcon was actually terrible though, I don't remember where I read that. I've never seen it in the wild.

It is strange that there's no real way to spend money directly for zetas. It seems to me that most people, even moderate spenders, wouldn't be able to magically increase their fleet rank to first.

Wasn't a Zeta offered in a character pack? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I was sure money got you zetas faster
  • Options
    I'm mot a paying customer and i don't think i'll go too far in arena (team or fleet) there r paying customers who can kick my **** anytime
  • Options
    Zeta is prob the only thing PTP don't have a massive advantage in. FTPs can build a solid fleet on the free options and compete reasonably in fleet arena.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Wasn't a Zeta offered in a character pack? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I was sure money got you zetas faster

There was once 1 zeta offered in a pack. But only 1 so that's not a difference maker at all.
  • Options
    The advantage whales have regarding zeta is.. they can buy all stuff in fleet store with crystals (blueprints in fleet megapack, chars in chronium, gears in shipment), so that they can focus buy only zeta in fleet shipment.