Old Ben buff

Why doesn't old ben have a self revive like he's supposed to? Hes also not a toon worth using since he's not useful until he dies

Replies

• Options
    He has one of the best debuff skill in the game. I don't think u used him properly.
  • Options
    His ingame description is wrong... Along with a few others. He's very useful in arena for his ability block and offense down. He's much more useful dead, for sure. However, the AI rarely focuses him.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    2bb06ffa_sure-if-serious-i-am-not.jpeg
  • Options
    Old Ben has been being talked about a lot more lately. It does call him a "stun-focused" "tank" with "self-res" in his description. Now these are all typos or there is a massive ben bug. Seeing as how Ben does not stun, does not self revive, and cannot tank with lack of a taunt move. He is basically a 1 jedi mind trick pony, which gets resisted a lot by the way, so make him a half trick pony. His death perk isn't useful because he doesn't get targeted. He has no offensive ability. His defense ability which consists of the highest defense and hp in game are useless because Noone is dumb enough to strike him down..However, if Bens attack stunned as described, this would make up for his nonexistent offense. If he were a true taunt tank, his defense could contend with the best of offenses. In a game where offense is king, I'd love to see ben have these due justices.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Id def support him being buffed. Not cause it makes sense, but just cause.
  • Options
    OB at 4 stars is more useful than OB at 7 stars.
  • Options
    In Star Wars, dude was relevant when he was alive. Please do the same for this game. Unless you can make him KO himself, but beef him up. No use in starring him up since half of his awesomeness is in dying - and you can't do that if he has ridiculous health and dodge!!! Maybe take some health away and give him a taunt. PLEEAAASSE!!!
  • Options
    The trolls come out at night. Don't cross the bridge and feed them!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I field old Ben (6*) in my team. It's easily top ten in my arena ranking board. His skill doesn't get resisted all that much. I should know, I use him every day.

His offense, while certainly nothing to write home about, isn't entirely bad either. For a tank. He does low to moderate damage and usually survives very well with his dodge up skill. Sure, I'd prefer if he got killed more often, but I just want to point out that he isn't useless while alive either.