TB : No need to organize much, farm that n this (lobot? paploo? cup? bodhi?), here is my shortcut :

Basically u just need 3 rebel teams with requirement chars (2x HRS, CLS, CHS). Or complete 1x Phoenix team, 1x R1 team, 2x mixed rebel team. Upgrade them all near max (g11, 5 dot mods, zetas). Don't need to do platoon first, just send them all to combat.

If average 1 combat mission is 300.000 point, u have 50 guild member with strong rebel team: 300.000 x 50 = 15.000.000 TB poin in just combat mission. U can then do platoon n deploy accordingly.

Replies

• This is like "If you have no money than you just need more money".
  • Peer wrote: »
    This is like "If you have no money than you just need more money".

:lol::lol:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Basically u just need 3 rebel teams with requirement chars (2x HRS, CLS, CHS). Or complete 1x Phoenix team, 1x R1 team, 2x mixed rebel team. Upgrade them all near max (g11, 5 dot mods, zetas). Don't need to do platoon first, just send them all to combat.

If average 1 combat mission is 300.000 point, u have 50 guild member with strong rebel team: 300.000 x 50 = 15.000.000 TB poin in just combat mission. U can then do platoon n deploy accordingly.

Getting PHX up has so many benefits throughout the game. I'm glad people are really starting to use them and seeing how great their synergy is.

R1 is great too. (I'm trying to do the tb battle that requires them, chazeless-its not going great lol)
    Getting these two factions/teams up helps your guild- I would say the standard rebel team for most players - wiggs lando. With r1 and phx at higher levels you free yourself to donate them in platoons.
  • So basically if you have all the required characters and squads geared and maxed, you don't need to organize much, lol. Sure, every guild has 50 people with 7*, G11-12 CHS, Hoth Bros and Phoenix, lmao. So what happens to your Platoons when you can't complete them because everyone used their Rogue One and Phoenix characters for the combat missions they ran before paying attention to Platoon needs? Because those are generally a large portion of the platoon needs.
  • This is not good advice. By deploying before platoons are done, you lose the benefits of completing platoons that impact battles on the same stage. You also risk losing flexibility by doing your battles first if the guild needs those toons in another area to get an additional star.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

Getting PHX up has so many benefits throughout the game. I'm glad people are really starting to use them and seeing how great their synergy is.

R1 is great too. (I'm trying to do the tb battle that requires them, chazeless-its not going great lol)
    Getting these two factions/teams up helps your guild- I would say the standard rebel team for most players - wiggs lando. With r1 and phx at higher levels you free yourself to donate them in platoons.

PHX is impossible to gear. Hard to justify abandoning my arena team.
  • aeaswen wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

PHX to gear 8 is totally doable. And that's where they have been for me and will stay forever lol
    6/6 in tb and 7* thrawn.
  • aeaswen wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

They aren't impossible to gear. I heard of a guy who did it.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info