Which Padme would you like to see added?

c1ever_pun
357 posts Member
edited September 2017

Which Padme would you like to see added? 32 votes

Queen Amidala
15%
NicWesterDarthZeroDanRynnHexzellmb4880 5 votes
Senator Amidala
0%
Geonosis Padme
46%
JoostDanTastix_1SolariJediNightfallsCurseThrawn03ZaraosOmeahBistan_Loverc1ever_puntheatomicpunfotrovinaJaVCnMisterZeqPhoenixRvXVader1 15 votes
don't want Padme added
37%
jedikilla84Loose_LeeElleMadaraZolazDEATHCOYOTE3slinkSilkyHskull55JinksFierceRevanDarthMatt2004BryGuy2k 12 votes

Replies

• don't want Padme added
    None. She's worse than Jar Jar.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Queen Amidala
    Before I cast a vote--is Senator Amidala her from ep3 or the first half of ep2?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Queen Amidala
    Wait, nevermind--Queen Amidala. It's the Padme from the last 30 minutes of ep1 where she's leading the remnants of Naboo in storming the palace. Adding her in that role allows for adding other characters and ships from ep1.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • don't want Padme added
    like we need more LS toons
  • Queen Amidala
    Um why not queen Amidala from episode one battle of Naboo and geonosis padme? We have what 4 han solo toons and two leia...think it would be fair to give both of her to the game...also add in the naboo starfighter for her to pilot and I would happy.
  • don't want Padme added
    I WANT DS TOONS!!!
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Queen Amidala
    I would love to see Handmaiden Padme from Ep. 1!
  • don't want Padme added
    NO MORE LIGHTSIDE CHARACTERS!!! We are absolutely drowning in overpowered lightside characters as it is, not to mention every single one of them just about has some sort of cleanse. DARKSIDE fans are sick and tired of MORE LIGHT CHARACTERS!!!