Please do me a favor

And put mk3 holo projectors into Guild shipments. Little work for the devs and great outcome for the players!

Replies

• would pay 10k guild currency for a full one
  • Byakuya wrote: »
    would pay 10k guild currency for a full one

Or 10 for the normal price.
  • leef
    11718 posts Member
    Byakuya wrote: »
    would pay 10k guild currency for a full one

i wouldn't, that's way to expensive.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Too expensive lol.. not more than 1,500 currency
  • When I saw this title I immediately of the the real slim shady song lol
  • leef
    11718 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Too expensive lol.. not more than 1,500 currency

exactly, those other 20 salvage purple gear pieces cost 1219. That would be awesome.
    fun story, the holo projectors are actually in the guild store up until lvl 60. Let that sink in for a minute or two ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Too expensive lol.. not more than 1,500 currency

exactly, those other 20 salvage purple gear pieces cost 1219. That would be awesome.
    fun story, the holo projectors are actually in the guild store up until lvl 60. Let that sink in for a minute or two ;)

Yeah I know that. They punish people for being active and leveling faster. Awful part for older player.
  • Just add them anywhere with frequency. Please. I don't farm anything else anymore. Finally get the 80 I need, upgrade and...I need 80 more.
  • Oh man. Adding them is more then quality of life, it's really needed!
    Would be cool if the players know why we lvl 85 player can't buy them in the guild store...
  • LS 9F is a good place to farm them. And you get the blue Mk2 version as well. I really don´t have problems with these.
  • Peer wrote: »
    LS 9F is a good place to farm them. And you get the blue Mk2 version as well. I really don´t have problems with these.

That's not the point dude!