Full clone team, where to put each clone?

First of all, this is not a strategy thread.

I'm just wondering where you think the five clones in the game should be deployed (3 at the front, 2 at the back) based on the clone wars show. (you can say clone sergeant phase 1 is either hevy, hardcase or whoever who held a rotatory blaster in the show) both for cody lead and rex lead teams (which means these 2 will be in front central spot)

Replies

• Well you definitely want Sarge front and center, since he has the rotary cannon. I'd also stick Fives and Rex there, since they both have pistols, which are short range, and since Rex is a front line leader. Cody and Echo would go in the back, so Cody can take orders and use his rifle, and Echo's gun has slightly longer range than the pistols.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Based on the clone wars. Cody and Rex with Fives are always up front. Sarge is behind with cover firing support. And Echo is in the rear with the gear cracking jokes
  • Does placement matter past your leader?
  • Gamaset wrote: »
    Does placement matter past your leader?

Me thinks he wants to play xircle **** with him clones
  • JDIII wrote: »
    The Clones show huh, I'm gonna have to check that out, never heard of it before. I'm guessing it's new. Rex is always in front by Clone Wars standards, he outranks all of them. By this games standards Cody goes 1st in an all clones battle

Captain Rex vs Commander Cody? Pretty sure Commander outranks Captain for land units
  • JDIII wrote: »
    The Clones show huh, I'm gonna have to check that out, never heard of it before. I'm guessing it's new. Rex is always in front by Clone Wars standards, he outranks all of them. By this games standards Cody goes 1st in an all clones battle

You never heard of Clone Wars?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »

You never heard of Clone Wars?

i think he was being sarcastic
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Well you definitely want Sarge front and center, since he has the rotary cannon. I'd also stick Fives and Rex there, since they both have pistols, which are short range, and since Rex is a front line leader. Cody and Echo would go in the back, so Cody can take orders and use his rifle, and Echo's gun has slightly longer range than the pistols.

I like your reasoning behind the weapon each one uses but I was thinking more about their personalities and traits in the show
  • Based on the clone wars. Cody and Rex with Fives are always up front. Sarge is behind with cover firing support. And Echo is in the rear with the gear cracking jokes

I like it, will have to chance the team in squad management