What milestone meant the most to you?

Napoli
544 posts Member
edited September 2017
There are a number of milestones in the game. Some mean more than others. Which of these has meant the most to you?

What milestone meant the most to you? 81 votes

Reaching #1 in arena
25%
xlX_Snow_XlxDevinSackfieldWiggius_TownsoWaquiM4sterMNojowGreenGoblin96kevsmartElleMadaraJacenRoeBrtStlndNapoliEldMapatArwenaraWompWompRatSteel_MemesludwignascheKreontasfotrovinaDamba_Ba 21 votes
Completing HAAT
13%
StarSonAnsroffPiffGuruMinowaraYesacsneeekypantsJavik1nSomNiaCcapifico22qui_sunHyperCalm1 11 votes
7-star Darth Vader and ship
2%
HaxtharRogee 2 votes
Converting GK or Han Solo shards in shard shop
3%
Ben_SunwalkerDrazz127Buccs13Life 3 votes
Finding a fun and efficient guild
14%
ColliiplindboeBulYwifchappers21KyJoe_CoolBroulanVeskasa_StargazerWhindanserRalphtrickeyFierceRevanShawn123quackattackz11 12 votes
Getting your first 20+ secondary speed mod
0%
Getting all toons in arena store and GW
3%
DarthZannaHThe_Light_Sideromra991 3 votes
First complete Rancor solo
16%
Darth_cowboyDr_CrazyfistsDanTastix_1enekoDarthGazzaNightfallsCursegordonjonesnB_GRTLilNomadcruzzziJaVCnEric5 13 votes
Other
19%
Zombie961Stevesaint74LevlJoostdad2my3DracuLauraRushForGoalsKevern_ZaksorC_BreezyAssassin84Jay_1997_COdyseass7usho1GoranBeviin43ToxicFishKenjamin1991 16 votes

Replies

• Options
    Other
    Mine is being 100% F2P and still competing pretty high in arena with every new and OP meta they throw at me.
  • Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    Joost wrote: »
    Mine is being 100% F2P and still competing pretty high in arena with every new and OP meta they throw at me.

Nice one. Bravo, @Joost!
  • Options
    Other
    Completing GW on a regular basis
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    Actually i believe it was breaking reaching 3rd place. It took me a few months to figure out the importance of ranking high in the arena. At first I was satisfied reaching top—100 (march '16 shard), but as I started climbing to top—50, —30, —20 and finally reaching third place with my guild mate on first that was the big milestone. Back then I used a stun team with plenty of assists, Daka, RG, GS, QGJ and.... I don't remember the 5th.

The next milestone was being one of only two high ranking players on my shard to unlock EP on 7* the first time around. Mine was better geared, which secured me first place for several weeks.

Next was switching to a guild that did heroic pit raids, as my old guild leader was too stubborn to try it out.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    I was the meta for 3 days and it was awesome, Emperor Palpatine lead, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, TIE Pilot and Shoretrooper, but there was a whale called "Ishamael" that was always eager, THIRSTY, to get the first spot, ALWAYS, right now he is a KRAKEN, and l am at the bottom l am at Top 100, not Top 10 anymore.
  • Options
    Completing HAAT
    For me finding a fun guild TeamSkunk The Sith and us building a team roster that was able to complete HAAT go hand and hand. That was probably the coolest achievement for me. After first completion we had no issues and I'm about to unlock 6* General Kenobi. Also probably when the rancor raid came out.d I was a leader of Bounty Hunted and it was a nice accomplishment being able to complete the Heroic Rancor for the first time. The closest to first I have ever gotten on my shard has been rank 50 (Darth Maul meta in March) I was so happy when the Sith rework came out I had those guys already maxed out. I've been playing since launch and it is one tough shard to keep up with.
  • Options
    Finding a fun guild. After taking time off because I didn't have a reliable signal on my phone, it became extremely apparent that the social aspect to this game is the only good one. Not to be too much of a Debbie Downer, but it seems that 1. Spending and 2. Consistently playing are the largest factors. Sure who you farm helps and hurts a bit, but largely unless you farm night sisters, jawas, separatists, and Bounty hunters first you'll be ok. Honestly if the social aspect weren't awesome I probably would've quit by now, because the game itself is mind numbing and overly simple from a strategy perspective.
  • Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    #1 in arena for sure.

It would be getting a +20 speed secondary mod, but I don't have any. Not for lack of trying. I expect to see a big foot get struck by lightning while riding a unicorn before i ever get one of those.
  • Options
    I've only reached a few of these and I would consider myself a dolphin. It took a long time to find a guild that was completing HAAT so I'm late on that one. I will unlock GK soon so there's that
  • Options
    Other
    The first time our guild finished heroic pit. Peeps were going crazy yelling and screaming and stuff.
  • Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    #1 in arena for sure.

It would be getting a +20 speed secondary mod, but I don't have any. Not for lack of trying. I expect to see a big foot get struck by lightning while riding a unicorn before i ever get one of those.

This sounds almost verbatim like what I could have written, @JacenRoe
  • Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    Reaching Numero 1 in arena back in the days where Sidious was slicin' and dicin' every character in his way...good ol times
  • Options
    Other
    Changing course and becoming f2p and clocking up a year without spending at all.

Enjoyed the game with its limits more
  • Options
    Other
    I would throw in getting my first zeta. I didn't realize until several months in the game that Tarkin was needed to farm zetas. That was a long farm to get enough dark side ships to 6* Garmin, with another long farm to get 20 zeta mats.
  • Options
    First complete Rancor solo
    I worked hard on being able to solo the Rancor.

Finally 3 starring 9b and 9c was another
  • Options
    Pretty new and lowly here...so my best milestone? Completing GW.
  • Options
    Other
    Joost wrote: »

Took the words outta my mouth!
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Completing HAAT
    Completing HAAT. This took us eight months of focus. Most of damage done by the top five. But everyone's contribution put us over the top. I remember retreating dozens of times to eek out a little more from each squad. There was no rush then because the entire guild needed you to do your best.
  • Options
    Other
    Honestly, reaching level 85 felt really gratifying.
  • Options
    Other
    Being able to start farming zetas and getting my first 20 zetas was by far the best. Second to that was solo rancor with CLS team
  • Options
    Other
    It's all about the zetas!
  • Options
    Getting DV to 7* was fulfilling, this was because I didn't have the luxury of buying him from the Fleet Store originally. I had to earn his shards from challenge rewards all the way to 6* plus. I think the last 20 shards I bought from the Fleet store. It was also rewarding since he used to be able to auto-solo the rancor with his zeta. Now I feel like I wasted a zeta on him, since they broke the original mechanics it had.
  • Steel_Memes
    105 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    Reaching number one recently felt pretty good, especially while keeping my Ackbar lead along the way. Him, Leia and I have been through a lot together since last year., although the rest of the team has changed a couple times.
  • Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    It's comforting to read so many responses about HAAT. I wondered if I had one of the only guilds that struggled. It took us months and months to get to the point we could barely squeak by. Those first GK shards were a lot of fun. Now, we have to do a 24-hour hold and have it done in lightning speed at FFA. That's been fun progress to be a part of.
  • Options
    Other
    Unlocking GK.
  • Options
    Other
    Lol @ +20 speed secondary. I know they go above twenty, but I’ll never have one.
  • Options
    Reaching #1 in arena
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Lol @ +20 speed secondary. I know they go above twenty, but I’ll never have one.

Yeah, that's one I put up there that I still haven't achieved yet. I recently got my highest at 18.
  • Options
    The guild is why I keep playing.