Arena Bug mega- RESOLVED

Prev13456716
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited September 2017
Success! Client restart has been pushed.. This bug should be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues, please restart your game. All players should receive the following via their in game inbox:
  • 500 Crystals.
We appreciate the copious reports and patience from our community as we tackled this issue and wish you luck in your next Arena, Fleet and Galactic War adventures. Cheers!

Hiya!
A recent bug seems to have hitched onto our recent server release where Character PVP defensive squads are netting ridiculous amounts of damage. Our team is currently investigating the issue (along with Fleet Battles) and will have more information soon. A huge thanks to the Holotable heroes in Bugs and Issues who brought this bug to our attention so quickly!

Status updates will be added to the dev and announcements post. Cheers!

EDIT- Friendly Reminder-
Reports of this issue posted in General and elsewhere on the forums are being moved to the Megathread via Bugs and Issues.
Bug currently affecting the following areas:
  • Regular PVP arena
  • Fleet Arena
  • Galactic War

Our team is currently working on a Hotfix which should go out today. Please refer to this dev announcement post for further updates. Cheers!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• My node 9 in GW today has a team with 300+ speed on r2 and Rex, over 180k health and protection on both DN and GK, and physical damage in them all in the 7000 range. The numbers are real because my 5k hit didn't even move GK protection bar and thrawn one shotted my 40k protection and health poe.
  • So i am doing my Galactic War and i come across JK DaMono we have the same characters but his gear lvl 10 Biggs somehow has 40k health 36k protection. I have looked at his mods and crunch numbers and it doesn't equate he has 1 mod that gives him protection the rest Grants offense!! He is also equipped with on crit damage and chance mods.Also if i am not mistake the base for Crit damage is 150% but his is at 273, but hes only getting 61.5% from mods that does not add up also! 88% Crit chance which only 5% are coming from Mods!!!!

Developers please look into this!! Might have just ruined the game for me!
  • Same issue on my shard in the arena.
  • I have 2 accounts. One is FTP, one I spend. Today in my GW's on both I have come across inflated team stats where the mod bonus math doesn't add up. The final numbers are wrong, but it's the stats they get.

On my FTP account my node 9 features a G8 kylo with 53k health. That's not possible.

My main account has a Rex with over 300 speed and a GK with over 180k health and protection. I believe something is wrong in GW today. Any one else seeing this? A shardmates guildmate has the same thing on node 9...
  • @CG_Kozispoon might be able to assist.
  • There is no way by this. My alt account is facing a G8 kylo on node 9 with 53k health. That's not even possible to achieve at that gear level. His mods are nothing great either.
  • @Dread Thanks
  • I saw a Grand Master Yoda with 426 speed. How come???
  • Sturmbock
    198 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I just got hit in arena with a 77k crit from a CLS with 300+ speed and 270%+ crit damage. Something is seriously messed up. His r2 also has 400+ speed.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Don't forget to add the 15-20% bonus the AI gets automatically.

But, yeah, I have seen some hanky cr ap with GW as well. Toons with no mods whatsoever with high tenacity, toons that can't heal or res doing just that. Scarif Rebel Soldier self ressed 7 times in a single battle even though he was last toon on board and never got to shoot back.

You can screen cap it or video the event, otherwise nothing will happen.
  • Hello. I wanted to adress the fact that I just did a battle in ships with a rival of 20k less power and he was doing too much damage. I saw a 150k crit to my umbaran with a basic attack of his FOST. There must be something wrong here. My fleet wasn't doing the same damage either and when I attacked 2 times his biggs I took 30% of protection while they shot down my biggs with 2 attacks
    Can you please see into this?
  • I saw a Grand Master Yoda with 426 speed. How come???

F8uCnVU.gif
  • I just got a cls with a reported speed of 407 in arena and GW. People are reporting seeing speeds of 422
  • I'm also looking at a G8 Boba with 1 dot mods having 32k health. Something is definitely wrong.
  • Wouldn't be a problem if it was just a visual bug, but they actually have those ending stats.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Can you provide a screenshot?
  • Getting wiped out in arena too, seems all opponents did massive damage.
  • The rebel team i am facing does not have higher than lvl 3 mods and biggs basic just hit me for 55K not possible i think with that low of mods!!
  • Lando's AoE hitting for 42K and Wedges AoE hitting for 35-72k demolished all my teams
  • Something is going on. I have a "Super Team" that isn't any better than mine including mods and gear, but everyone one of the chars have 200k plus health and prot
  • Darknessie
    364 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    mtAiZQ
  • Not just speed, massive damage output too. My Gear XII CLS went down from one zap from a gear XI Palpatine.
  • Sturmbock
    198 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    pBUoGQ9.jpg
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You know that the number in white is *inclusive* of the number in green, right? For crit damage, it looks like you are counting the mod number twice. If it says 211.5 [white number] (61.5) [green number] then the crit damage is 211.5, NOT 273. The green shows the amount coming from mods, but it is already counted in the white.
  • I noticed this in arena. The opposing Han took out my R2 with his opening shots. I barely dented hits other toons. When I checked the stats Han had over 130k health + protection and other ridiculous stats (1350 STR). I reset my client and things seem back to normal. I refought the same team and won easily.
  • I have been ranked in the top 100 in arena for quite sometime, today I went and got knocked down below, not the issue, but the issue is that my entire squad g11 good nods got wiped out by one AoE attack from wedge, this was turn 1... So they were all at full health and protection. That doesn't make sense to me...any help would be awesome
  • Yeah my GK got splatted by cls that's over 98k damage
  • A chirrut hits me for 129k lol. 8900 physical damage. All right.
  • Hey everyone,

I'm in a arena Discord with my high end shardmates. About 15 minutes ago we all are having issues in arena. Teams that we all beat as pretty much anyone can beat anyone are beating us in literally 15 seconds. Anyone else having issues?
  • Yup. Game is broken now.