Another am I able to thread

Do you guys with 7* think I'll be able to 7* Thrawn or should I gear up my squad some more? I have everyone 7* at G8 with Ezra G10. What's the best squad to run with? I was planning to leave out Chopper, but he seems like he may have some use. I kind of like his unique.
SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info

Replies

• Options
    Good mods and luck you should do it, heard an all G8 team did but awesome mods and 100+ tries
  • Options
    My Phoenix were level 80 g8, and omega uniques aside from kannan , and I didn't use chopper, put Sabine at 210~ speed, Ezra at 195~ for my second attempt and got it done.
  • Options
    I hope you've already sync'd your account with swgoh.gg. If so, go to crouching rancor and click on the "roster review" section. It'll tell you if you're ready for each of the legendaries. Observe:

http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Roster
  • Options
    When I click on it, it says "it will be challenging, but you can do it." I have the level and the stars done, but what I lack is sufficient gear to handle the challenge with ease. This is one of several great tools on the site.
  • Options
    That's awesome. I haven't seen that on there before. The site is great though. Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm not sure how accurate it is though. I easily completed the yoda event, but just haven't spent the credits to make him 7*. It says I'm not ready. But it was easy CR!
  • Options
    Ooh, that tool is really helpful, especially the recommended gear/level/stars part. I'm assuming the caution symbol is for the 'challenging but you can do it' recommendation. According to the recommendation, I'm not ready, but I knew that my Chopper and Ezra weren't ready yet. I guess after working on FO, I'll work on getting all of them up to 85 so that section gets green checks. xD