How to tell between whalers and cheaters?

In my arena, there are some people with ridiculous character rosters that must have cost literally thousands to achieve. These are not super ranked people either, by that I mean barely under rank 100. I am aware that there are ways to cheat with jailbroken/rooted devices for free crystals etc, so my question is how can you tell? Are we supposed to forward suspicious lineups? Or do we wait for the devs to find them on their own? Examples below.... if this is against the forum rules then I apologise and understood if this post os deleted. Thank you Screenshot_2016-02-15-19-16-56.png?dl=0

Replies

• broken screenshot is broken
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    There is no exploit for free gems

Cheaters are the opposite weak teams ranking unusually high in Pvp

Like a 4* chewie in top 10 is literally the god mode hack at work
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Apparently my image isnt showing. The example was of a team with...

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Vampire_X wrote: »

There is a guy on my server doing that nonsense and yep he has a chewie team that steals 1 every blue moom
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Ballquid wrote: »
    Apparently my image isnt showing. The example was of a team with...

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#

Whale team , Ayla / maul gives that away

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    J7000 wrote: »

There is a guy on my server doing that nonsense and yep he has a chewie team that steals 1 every blue moom

Yup these android mod cheaters suck report them all!
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#

Whale team , Ayla / maul gives that away

Yeah. Cheaters are guys with the most pitiful compositions that can take a whale team out in 30 seconds lol
  • Vampire_X wrote: »

I am pretty sure there are hacks out there for free packs/crystals. There always is for every game. Marvel Puzzle quest was the worst for it, but I'm sure this game is no different. I was just wondering if the devs are going to approach as MPQ and sandbox those guys with no way of reveiving rewards etc?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    The gems are server side , the hack that is working is a client side exploit on android only with an apk kit on rooted devices

No one messes with the money just the stats lol
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    The gems are server side , the hack that is working is a client side exploit on android only with an apk kit on rooted devices

No one messes with the money just the stats lol

Wow. Thats even worse! Must be alot easier to detect though
  • Saw a guy on youtube with unlimited energy. Don't know if it was legit
  • Ballquid wrote: »

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#

Just a big spender. Aalya and Maul
  • Song
    863 posts Member

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#

So this team beat you? and you accused people a cheater? Show me your team lol

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#

It's a very weak team. It stands no chance whatsoever in high arena.
  • Ballquid
    53 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Song wrote: »

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#

So this team beat you? and you accused people a cheater? Show me your team lol

It didnt beat me as I didnt fight it

At the moment my team is

Ig-88 7*
    Ig-86 6*
    Poggle 6*
    Hk 47 4*
    Barris Offee 4*

Not the greatest I know but I'm working on it

Also, I did'nt accuse anyone of cheating, I just asked if it was possible.

Barris offee 6*
    Ayla secura 7*
    Darth Maul 7*
    Jedi Consular 6*
    Kylo Ren 7*

Power 25,835

Rank 61#

Looks like a whale on holidays to me :-)
    In my arena, there are some people with ridiculous character rosters that must have cost literally thousands to achieve. These are not super ranked people either, by that I mean barely under rank 100. I am aware that there are ways to cheat with jailbroken/rooted devices for free crystals etc, so my question is how can you tell? Are we supposed to forward suspicious lineups? Or do we wait for the devs to find them on their own? Examples below.... if this is against the forum rules then I apologise and understood if this post os deleted. Thank you Screenshot_2016-02-15-19-16-56.png?dl=0

How do you know what a "suspicious" line up is and what makes you an expert in this game to call out what one person is using and basically accuse them of cheating? I am not trying to start a flame war with you but these types of post do more harm than good to the community as a whole. I am surrounded by all 7* toon teams yet I only have 2 7* toons myself and can beat them in PVP; does that somehow make me a cheater?
  • As an update on this. I asked a frien
    Doga wrote: »

How do you know what a "suspicious" line up is and what makes you an expert in this game to call out what one person is using and basically accuse them of cheating? I am not trying to start a flame war with you but these types of post do more harm than good to the community as a whole. I am surrounded by all 7* toon teams yet I only have 2 7* toons myself and can beat them in PVP; does that somehow make me a cheater?

In no way have I accused anyone of cheating, nor have I declared myself an expert. Suspicious in my mind, would be a lineup that suggest thousands spent to achieve. I will happily admit that this may be down a lack of understanding on my part, as I cannot understand why someone would spent such a large amount of money of a phone game. This lost was based upon a post by the Devs who stated that they are aware that cheating is going on and that they have a dedicated person looking into it. I have also said I mistakenly thought that this was similair to the cheaters Marvel Puzzle quest who used jailbroken/ rooted devices to by pass the payment methods to basically get things for free. For this reason, I ASKED how to tell the difference, not accuse, and gave an example of the type of situation that I felt was suspicious. Like it or not, there ARE people out there cheating at this game, and I did'nt to report someone if they had achieved their lineup through genuine means. Hence the question mark at the end of the forum title
  • You need to be cautious with these accusations. In this case, I'm unsure if it's one of those obvious cheater teams so I'd use caution. Reporting people who aren't cheating only wastes time and in the process, real cheaters get left untouched...