Update information timeframe.....?

Prev1
Hey @CG_Kozispoon any word on when we will know more about the TB reward changes and the start date of the next TB? or any update news in general.....

Replies

• Options
    Impatient are we, young Padawan?
    Beware, impatience leads to anxiousness leads to despair leads to anger leads to the dark side.

And if we have learned anything, it's that the dark side won't do you any good in TB.

So... Relax and enjoy a little break ;)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Barring any unexpected Bantha business, the following still applies:
    Hiya Holotable heroes,

With this week heralding another close to Territory Battles, you may notice that the next foray onto the frosty map of Hoth isn't showing up on the countdown timer. Fret not, totally intended!

The next iteration of Territory Battles will return next week with changes to the rewards system and functionality. Be sure to check the forums for more information to follow.

Have a great weekend and best of luck in the Cantina!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Squeaky wheels get grease.
  • Options
    correct me if im wrong, didnt you say that last week though? so next week is this week. But if this is still true, then since this is posted this week, now next week is NEXT week instead of this week, and ....

1227c32e4c9eccafd355175bcf6174adbb35b9e9120c627d0251b44532e50bf2.jpg
  • Options
    in the software world, "next week" means "it's not close to being ready yet and you'll get it when we're ready to give it to you."
  • Options
    The thing is : then why not letting another "former" tb happen... wéd be already on second phase :)
  • Options
    Mystcjon wrote: »
    correct me if im wrong, didnt you say that last week though? so next week is this week. But if this is still true, then since this is posted this week, now next week is NEXT week instead of this week, and ....

Fairly certain the original post of that information was on Sunday. From a business perspective, the work week was just about to begin. 'Next week' almost certainly refers to the week ranging between 25 September and 30 September.
  • Options
    Corrog wrote: »

Fairly certain the original post of that information was on Sunday. From a business perspective, the work week was just about to begin. 'Next week' almost certainly refers to the week ranging between 25 September and 30 September.

It was Friday the 15th
  • Mystcjon
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @jackstraw in SWGOH we just call that "August". Next Week implies an indeterminate amount of time culminating sometime prior to or post "August". For accuracy and brevity, a year is never specified.
  • Options
    Corrog wrote: »

It was Friday the 15th

You're right, I just didn't read it until Sunday. My mistake.

In that case, I fully expect an update today, or tomorrow at the latest, with Territory Battles slated to start up again either tomorrow or Thursday. Unless the aforementioned unexpected bantha ... er, business, occurs.
  • Options
    No "dev-team response" tag ?
  • Options

All tags were destroyed yesterday with the overflow damage from GW and arena due to the bug.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

All tags were destroyed yesterday with the overflow damage from GW and arena due to the bug.

That's no mere bug! Them be locusts. END OF DAYS ARE UPON US ALL

• Options

Giant_isopod.jpg
  • Options
    Im awaiting info too
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

This is the best reply XD
    In other news, @Vinny_Vader_Vedi seems we've got a hiccup. Lemme go spelunking in the forums to see what's up with the dev tag. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    BryGuy2k wrote: »

Giant_isopod.jpg

I know that guy! He played in a Predator.

This is the best reply XD
    In other news, @Vinny_Vader_Vedi seems we've got a hiccup. Lemme go spelunking in the forums to see what's up with the dev tag. Thanks!

Tanks, Koz.

• Options
    because the hothpicture and timer is not shown and kozispoon circumscribed the message really mysterious i think the next territory battle will not take place at hoth...

maybe naboo? and hopefully we can buy new toons like boss nass and darth jar jar? :smiley:
  • Options
    What i think about not showing guild event timer:

1. Prevent people jump over guilds. Also reduce effects related to bug: mysteriously kick from guild.
    2. There is massive fix about TB, but not showing deadline bcause big possibility it will take longer.

Imo
  • Options
    I agree on second point, but about first I doubt they care about such things
  • Options
    jedilord wrote: »
    because the hothpicture and timer is not shown and kozispoon circumscribed the message really mysterious i think the next territory battle will not take place at hoth...

maybe naboo? and hopefully we can buy new toons like boss nass and darth jar jar? :smiley:

I love darkside. More so the Empire. Unless DS & LS are combined as true total roster- I do not want a DS version anytime soon. That's a double farm, and platoons will be even crazier. Pure speculations and using LS HOTH as a graph- on the 5 toons needed there would be 2 older toons and 3 new ones. (Hoth bros, CLS, CHS,Hoth Leía)

We need r1 and phx (both within the Rebel faction) so far there is empire and imperial troopers.

Besides the Separatist Rework Comittee - how's everyone's Geos?

How are everyone's Tuscans and NS?
    For all the bugs and confusion with HOTH- at least I know who to farm.
    Also DS TB- for Hermit shards too?? Or would it be ESB/R1 Vader? Too much of a split.
  • Options
    not to mention that there are what, half as many dark side toons? That said, i would LOVE a dark side TB. Hoth really should have been a dark side one....didnt the rebels lose that battle pretty spectacularly?
  • Options
    So how about a straight answer?
  • Options
    Dundadarr wrote: »

That's cute. You must be new here. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Dundadarr wrote: »

That's cute. You must be new here. ;)

haha so true.....so very very true......
  • Options
    12 hour phases, on the original Fri-Sun timeframe, starting this Friday. Laying my money down. ;)
  • Mystcjon
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Eustacie, man i hope youre wrong. 24 hour phases from an officer perspective is bad enough, its like herding cats already.

coordinating 12 hour phases with 50 people on 3 continents, just shoot me now.

edit: if anyone from my guild is reading this, I wasnt talking about you, it was the other guy....
  • Options
    Eustacie wrote: »
    12 hour phases, on the original Fri-Sun timeframe, starting this Friday. Laying my money down. ;)

I'm assuming this as well. Just a matter of whether the updates they're working on get finished in time.
  • Options
    edit: if anyone from my guild is reading this, I wasnt talking about you, it was the other guy....

:joy:
  • Options
    Eustacie, man i hope youre wrong. 24 hour phases from an officer perspective is bad enough, its like herding cats already.

coordinating 12 hour phases with 50 people on 3 continents, just shoot me now.

Seriously, TB is the opposite of fun for officers in serious guilds. I hope the major functionality rework includes making it less of a cat herding task. I can't afford to coordinate TB for 9 hours a day like a job...and this is what's required to maximize your star output and even in our coordinated guild with multiple officers, we are all VERY glad TB is over for the forseeable week :)
This discussion has been closed.