Mod Swapping is getting out of hand

Mod swapping has always been a daunting task and a small cost problem in the past (nothing too bad though). But with the introduction of TB it can take quite a long time to switch mods between teams which getting extremely boring considering on most phases you need 3-4 teams, all of which you have to move mods onto. You have to remember where each specific mod was originally or risk messing up the original team they were on. In addition now its actually taking a toll on the already massive credit shortage.

Please either add a function where you can group a set of mods on a char together and instantly move it to another or at the very least remove the cost of moving mods.

This has always been an issue but moving the odd set for a raid phase wasn't that much of a deal, now were having to move for both raids and for 3-4 TB teams almost everyday. Please add a QOL to make this issue a lot easier to deal with

Many thanks for reading!

Replies

• TB are designed to force you to make the most of roster depth. That includes mods. And to be honest apart from maybe rogue 1 p6 you should be acing most without mod swapping up to the implied difficulty level.
  • I'm to lazy to swap mods, and I'll probably lose them during the process.

My solution? Farm more
  • BryGuy2k
    198 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    I'm to lazy to swap mods, and I'll probably lose them during the process.

My solution? Farm more

+1

Sometimes you get better ones too
  • There does need to be a simpler system - at least have something in place where you can just move an entire set easily from one toon to another.
  • Being able to save mod sets would be a huge improvement.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • I'm happy we can switch mods in the first place. Yes, it is a pain. But, they could have made mods unswitchable like gear. Be greatful for what u have I say.
  • Buffbeardo wrote: »
    I'm happy we can switch mods in the first place. Yes, it is a pain. But, they could have made mods unswitchable like gear. Be greatful for what u have I say.

Or they could release 7 dot mods only available in super 4K crystal uber packs.
    I'm happy we can switch mods in the first place. Yes, it is a pain. But, they could have made mods unswitchable like gear. Be greatful for what u have I say.
    you sounds like guy who is greatful for being able start game every day, lol

But the fact is you can swap them, why not make it easier by being able to swap a full set at a time (other than the obvious making you farm more/buy mod packs)
  • This mod management problem is sooo 2016. Sadly it don't get developer attention :cry:
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I feel like they making enough money to hire more good devs, there is way too much things to fix, I mean they are behind schedule on everything in my eyes, no offense
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

My solution? Farm more

Yep, pretty sure that's CG's intention and I just give in. I am also too lazy to move mods around so I just farm more.
  • collapsE wrote: »
    I feel like they making enough money to hire more good devs, there is way too much things to fix, I mean they are behind schedule on everything in my eyes, no offense

Do you have their release schedule? Just curious as to why you seem to think that they're behind.
  • collapsE wrote: »

I think it just me who have same thought :lol:
  • CryGonJinn wrote: »

My solution? Farm more

This has been my solution as well.
  • Rojas wrote: »
    collapsE wrote: »

Do you have their release schedule? Just curious as to why you seem to think that they're behind.

Software is always behind schedule.
  • I don't have their schedule, but every aspect of game have some kind of buggs, some of them are know for very long and was asked to fix multiple times.
    This lead into delay schedule as they need put effort in fixing game instead of pushing some think new. And I believe 3rd tb would be running by now otherwise.

But to be fair this is only how it look like to me not how it is for real.
  • BryGuy2k wrote: »
    Buffbeardo wrote: »

Or they could release 7 dot mods only available in super 4K crystal uber packs.

Vote Up if you'd buy them.

Oh wait :lol:
  • They could add a remove all option. I don't mod swap often but every now and then I will move some to try on a new group.

As for TB, there isn't a need to mod swap.
  • easy solution, don't swap mods.
  • easy solution, don't swap mods.

I hate sand.
  • Rojas wrote: »
    collapsE wrote: »

You don't need to have their schedule to know whether a game is currently drawing a community because it is fun and engaging or if its keeping people around because its the only Star Wars collection game on a mobile platform and they have a good sense of marketing and raising costs to *just* before the breaking point.

I can promise you that if there was a similar game in structure and content (Star Wars) I would've already tried it and made a decision on which to play based on merit... Hard to fathom a game that would have fewer content releases and more blatant money grab character releases.

As to the mods, I don't think it'll ever happen, same as the raid ticket bug. Its not directly changing the "fairness" or functionality of the game, so it doesn't draw attention enough to warrant refunds, and adding a mod system or fixing an old (year and a half nearly?) raid ticket bug would be unlikely to generate as much revenue as a shiny new Han.
  • I don't think they'll provide a means to move mods around. They 'might' improve on the mod 'sort' and 'filter' interface. But pretty sure their stance is 'farm more (mods).' Like other's said, you'll most likely get better ones than you had, and it's two large sinks for the game: 1. Credit Sink to soak up credits and 2. Cantina energy sink for all those farms

I'm just glad mods are not destroyed when we remove them!