The unlikely hero

12th node GW. Today was a rough day, my unit suffered heavy casualties throughout. My hopes were dwindling as I entered the final node, a beast team fully geared 70 7* star team, my heart sank, I have no one above half life of my remaining top 4 and have to pull my last viable toon off the bench that she's been warming for weeks. Ahsoka Tano. For back story I'm level 63 and with a gear 7 team, my cool downs are Burt for lumis heal and Rey's hard hits. I'm screwed. I need a miracle. I start the match and get a vicious onslaught of dark side AOEs from Sid and Kylo. I'm on edge but a few timely dodges from lumi and Ahsoka keep my team up long enough for Ahsoka to go beast on em? She hits like a truck with a massive crit healing my team well enough to compete one more round. As if the ai realises she's gonna be an issue they mount an assault entirely on her. She dodged most but one connects hard. She's in rough shape but destroys Sid with her main attack that procs for a great heal. Advantage is mine after the cool down on lumis heal resets. The fight is over. Ahsoka is the real hero today. She beasted in a way I didn't know she could. I might just be pulling her off the bench.

Replies

• I love great rimmer esq tales =)
  • I went into the final GW battle with 4 of my top five left, all hurt and cool downs out of synch. And I had one Char left. Most of my A Team is 62 4 or 5 star with Gear at 7. To get to the final battle I had to throw every other Charecter to thier death on the previous battles. And I had this last one to fill out my Five....a Level 42, 2 Star, gear lvl 4 Resitamce Trooper. OMG!!! It took the initial punishment, got me to 2nd round of turns I healed all with Lumi and I eventually won!!! First win in a week might I add. And the Resistance Trooper got the final kill too! Fitting!
  • Polarice wrote: »
    I love great rimmer esq tales =)

It's fun reading some the stories you find on here
  • Mine is the Elder Ewok - many a time been down 2-3 and come back all alive to perfect health.