SWGOH AR Update

So not sure how many people would be up for this but just had in idea while I was playing some other games in AR since that’s become the new thing on iOS and was thinking it would be kind of interesting if they could do an AR mode for the battles both for characters and ships.

I mean it’s a bit of niche idea but could be really cool to project a battle onto your house floor or a large table at work or a friends place. Just think the idea would be quite fun to see put into action.

Would be cool to see who else would be keen on this and yes I do understand there are way more important things they need to change in the game before this should even be looked at.

Replies

• That would be super awesome. If they could fix all the other bugs first, I'd totally be up for it.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Who else came looking for a SWGOH stamped lower?

Just me? Ok.
    Chained since '16
  • Daily ticket counter first plz
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Daily ticket counter first plz

Yeah that would be a great help as well. Just thought the idea of it would be a really good thing to look into down the road and seeing as though AR is going to be all the hype for the next couple months while more and more things get an update for it I could see it happening. I mean we got an update that BB-8 is coming to the game and they’re still not fixing bugs so I wouldn’t put this past them to happen before other things get fixed.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    That would be super awesome. If they could fix all the other bugs first, I'd totally be up for it.

Yeah agreed bugs and game balancing is waaaaay more important right now. I know quite a lot of people who are close to dropping this game because of how unbalanced Arena has become and also we’ve had 2 territory battles and the whole formula is already pretty stale and boring.

But glad to see others seem to think it’s a cool idea