Guild of 28 people looking for a merger

Before anyone pms me for our group to join their guild- that's not going to happen. We need a guild to join ours, simply because we want to ensure that our members with lower GP, don't get the shaft. We'd like to keep everyone on our side basically.

Anyways, the last tb made us lose a lot of members that sorta created a domino effect of us losing one member after the other. Our current GP is 34 million and our guild members can run heroic rancor. We don't have the ability to do HAAT anymore, but we're hoping with a merger that we can do so again. We have 28 members atm and really desperately need someone to make us whole again. The ones left are just a bunch of dandy guys and gals who'll treasure our new best friends lol.

As for raid rules, we do have them, but since we're looking at a merger we might have to change them a bit, but essentially our rancor rules are standard 12, 18, and 24 hour lockouts to ensure everyone from different timezones gets rewarded and a chance at top prizes. Atm we're pretty lax with guild tickets so depending on the merger, we can either do 600 energy a day or just be casual about it. Point is we're not complaining about the type of guild you are. As long as you have members who can do some sort of damage in both heroic raids

If anyone is interested in a merger or just wants to join, pm me or email me at 2bluntslater@gmail.com
Thank you to anyone who even bothered reading this post.

Replies