Bronzium Cards Insanity

Aplus
138 posts Member
edited September 2017
So I was itching for a bit of data card action and decided to go through some of my ally points (had 20K or so, don't like seeing them accumulating up to a point where I don't wanna bother opening them anymore) and open a bunch of bronzium data cards.

Didn't really get anything nice after breezing through 7k ally points, and suddenly a full jedi knight guardian came up.

"Oh pretty nice". Commented Le' me.

Then 2k afterwards I pulled a Royal guard

"hmm neat." Yawned Le' me, slightly surprised at the drop rate.

And then another 2k later IT HAPPENED.

A FULL. PURPLE. MKIII HOLO PROJECTOR. I nearly dropped my phone before hesitantly staring into the far background of the purple MKIII Holo Projector, searching for a sign of it being a salvage, or that my eyes are playing tricks on me and that it's a MKII. But the miracle stands true. The bronzium packs had not been a scam all this time.

“[Luke:] I can’t believe it."
"[Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

So BELIEVE my friends. BELIEVE and trust in the force. Maybe someday you will get a stun cuff or MK3 carbinti thingies out of nowhere too.

Screenshots proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/VI290
Post edited by Spyda on

Replies

• I reckon I get a character at least once a week from them, I don't think they're that rare mate
  • @Aplus spent 400k the other day... not a single mk3 "jimmy" (lol) consider yourself lucky.
  • I just wish there was a way to pull more than 1 at a time. I still have not worked through all of the AP I saved when it was required for events.
  • A guild mate pulled a fully crafted MK3 carbanti once. He had to screenshot and share it with the guild
  • I created a spreadsheet of my earnings, I keep track of everything I get. I can dig up a link if you're interested, lol.
  • This happened to me the other day....full MK3 Carbanti. I didn't know this could even happen.
    https://imgur.com/5TFgWIF
  • It happens. Bronziums occasionally drop something nice. Not a complete inventory ...
    yrfmhDy.png
    IGKubTA.png
    YAb0HZO.png
    C0WC537.png
    tyy5Qp5.png
  • Well lucky you, gratz. At some point i got bored of my 370k ally points and used all of it to buy bronzium packs. Nothing but garbage. Now i am back to 164k points.
  • I have 2 mk3 carbati drop. 1st around Des 16, the 2nd around May 17. 1 mk3 sienar drop around Oct 16 i think. Yeah, there's nice stuff there. But very rare
  • I don’t know how you guys keep track of it. I don’t pay any attention when I open them.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Yeah i have gotten a full purple a couple times, nothing huge but it makes your day in this game
  • I got a full Poggle the night before last, the second full Poggle unlock I've gotten. The day before that I got a Ewok Scout, RG, Snowtrooper, IG-86 unlock all within the same 10k ally points. I think my favorite thing was when I would get RG unlocks when farming RG, didn't happen as often during the R2 events as I would have liked, but enough that I could get within 20 shards to 7* him before R2 came back last month. I have yet to get a Barriss, Tuskin or Ima Gun-Di unlock, those are the only characters in the packs that I've yet to unlock with a full character drop from the cards.
  • Got a full Carbanti once, the challenge one. Full 50 gear for nothing more than going through those bronziums. Such a nice feeling.
  • I gave my daughter $10 to go thru 1.7m after they canceled tournaments. She told me the tip of her thumb went numb. I got so many DN shards from the shard shop and got Sarge to 7* from it.

The other benefit is the white and green gear... I can still pretty much get someone to g7 without farming any of it.

It’s just such a giant chore to hit that button thousands of times. Devs please save my daughter’s thumb and let me buy a full cuff from shipments with that $10 instead. Give us a slider.
  • I got a real nice whole item the other day, forgot what it was, but it was purple and whole. Plus I Also got Boba Fett and Old Daka like a month ago. I already maxed Boba a long time ago, but it was nice shard shop boost.
  • You know its bad when you have so many ally points (1 million) that you are highly considering paying your children in toys and icecream to continually press the buttons for you, in 1 hour shifts.
  • Nikarah wrote: »
    You know its bad when you have so many ally points (1 million) that you are highly considering paying your children in toys and icecream to continually press the buttons for you, in 1 hour shifts.

This^. PRESS THE BUTTON MY LITTLE EWOKS! PRESS IT!
  • Nikarah wrote: »
    You know its bad when you have so many ally points (1 million) that you are highly considering paying your children in toys and icecream to continually press the buttons for you, in 1 hour shifts.

Pretty much the only reason why I want to have children at the moment xD currently sitting on 1.7 million ally points..
  • I had over 1m ally points.. downloaded memu android emulator on my pc, logged in and let an auto clicker do the work for me.