BB 8 could bring droids back to arena! Oh wait, zariss..

Maybe give 88 a zeta with an uncleansable heal block? Don't have to nerf zariss, but more teams need the right tools to deal with her at the top end arena level.

Even with this cool new droid, I don't think a full droid team would be able to kill a top tier gk led zariss on offense. Much less have any hope on defense.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe there's a droid/separatist rework around the corner.
  • Options
    It's true that it is very hard for a droid team to deal with a top tier gk led zariss team. I've done it before (HK, IG88, B2, R2, and JE) but it needs a lot of things to swing your way to happen. Fortunately, GK+Zarriss isn't the most common team anyways.

Anyhow I think the jury's out on how effective BB8 will be on a full droid team in arena, since he would probably be taking Jawa Engineer's spot as the 'group buff dispenser'/TM booster at the start of combat.
  • Options
    Sothe wrote: »
    Maybe there's a droid/separatist rework around the corner.

I think this is a solid bet
  • Options
    Most teams that need to beat a zariss can because they are at that level. I play zariss and I play against zariss and I have no problem. I am not a whale or a top player.

The real issue is cls. Who has broken the game more than. Any other release.