Cool. BB8.

Replies

• Legit.

However...WHY ANOTHER LIGHT SIDE CHARACTER?!!!

Side note: I'm just going to assume we will need First Order to unlock him like we needed Empire to unlock R2D2.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Why another support droid. What's next the gonk or pit droid?
    More droids and stuff from the past !!!!!
  • Why another support droid. What's next the gonk or pit droid?

Because people are always clamoring for a droid rework and EA is prepping for the new movie
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Why another support droid. What's next the gonk or pit droid?

Because people are always clamoring for a droid rework and EA is prepping for the new movie

I doubt they really care about the droid folks. He'll help droids as much as k2 did.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

I doubt they really care about the droid folks. He'll help droids as much as k2 did.

Did you read his kit? He might not make droids meta, but he helps them far more than resistance
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »

Legit.

However...WHY ANOTHER LIGHT SIDE CHARACTER?!!!

Side note: I'm just going to assume we will need First Order to unlock him like we needed Empire to unlock R2D2.

Boy, you called that.
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

The video shows that with a HK lead, a droid team will help reduce the cooldown on bb's 70 turn ability.